Chapter 11

History of Atlantis and the Dragon's Awakening

________

After the events happened last night was crazy. Even though you told Asahi about it when you returned, he wasn't happy but was relieved you were alright. As the bell rang, you head to your next class with your friends. They were sitting at the desk as a group when Joey saw you come in.

"Y/n, come over here, would ya?"

Smiling, you sat at an empty seat next to him while placing your school back on the desk.

"So, what's the plan?" You ask.

"We're not sure, but I think we might have to head over to the museum again." Yugi answered.

"You sure, Yugi?" Tristan whispers, "Last time we went there, the god cards went haywire and monsters came to life all around the city."

"Not to mention Y/n's connection to them as well as the Millennium Earrings," Téa adds.

"I agree," you all turned to Asahi as he walks over to you, "but there's more into this seal than anything."

"You may be right, Asahi," Yugi spoke, "but still, what kind of connection does this seal have with the Pharaoh?"

"A seal?" You question, "What do you mean?"

Yugi looks at you, "The seal that was played last night was called the Seal of Orichalcos, an ancient spell from Atlantis."

"Really?" Your brother wonders, "But what does that lost city beneath the ocean have to do with the Egyptian king?"

"I don't know, but we'll have to see when we head to the museum after school." The boy declares.

You all nodded before a teacher comes in after the bell rang, signaling that class has started. After school was over, you and the others were walking to your destination.

Along the way, Joey and Tristan found Rex and Weevil in their normal state as the two men wanted answers from the two boys.

Rex and Weevil didn't give much info, so you told your two friends to let them go. The two boys ran away from you and your group as Asahi sighs.

"This is getting us nowhere," he rubbed his head.

"Yugi, is that you?"

You all turned to Rebecca as Joey and Tristan looks at her with confusion.

"Uh, do you know her, Yug?"

"I'll have to agree with Joey on this one."

"I'm sorry," Yugi apologize, "but my friends are right. Do I know you?"

"Well, maybe this card might ring a bell," she spoke as you smiled.

"You guys may not know, but this is Rebecca. You know, the granddaughter of Professor Hawkins?" You said, making the girl pause from getting the card in her pocket.