Chapter 7

Yami Bakura vs Y/n

_______

The duel commenced with 4000 LP for both duelists as Yami Bakura began as the starter.

"I'll go first," he grins he does his first move, "I place two cards faced down and set a monster to the field."

Two cards appeared in the back vertically as the other was in front of them horizontally.

"I end my turn. Your move," the evil spirit chuckled, "unless you wish to forfeit immediately."

"Not today, I'm not. My turn," you glanced on your golden disk as a lined image appeared in one of the three slots before looking back at your opponent, "and since I didn't bring any cards in play, I'll just summon my monster through this. I call forth Daybreaker!"

A golden light appeared as it revealed a red caped, humanoid knight with a sword in hand.

Daybreaker

ATK: 1700
DEF: 0

"Attack my opponent's facedown card." You command.

The knight charged as the card revealed to be a horrid weak monster. Your knight slashed at the creature, making your opponent's monster shatter into bits. It was a bit disappointing to you, even though his monster protected his life points.

"...I end my turn."

"How kind of you," Bakura evilly chuckles as he drew his next card, "I draw."

The tactics of each turn constantly stayed the same, Bakura placing his weak monsters to the field in defense mode while you destroyed them one by one. On the sidelines, Miroku turned to Kagome.

"Do you know about this game?"

The female shook her head, "No, I have not."

"But I do." Rebecca answers, making the two look at her, "Y/n is not the only one who knows how this game works."

Sango walks up to her, "Is there anyone else?"

Before Rebecca could answer, Shippo gets their attention.

"Guys, Y/n's in trouble!"

The group turns over to the duel as Dark Necrofear came in play. They saw fear in your eyes while determination was displayed on your face.

Bakura smirks, "Now that my monster is in play since the magician previously destroyed, Dark Necrofear will now attack your Daybreaker!"

His monster went straight to yours as its ATK points are higher than the ATK points your monster has. As soon as you lost your monster, you also lost 500 LP.

Bakura: 4000 LP

Y/n: 3500 LP

You groaned as you placed your hand over you heart. Suddenly, you felt your entire body go in pain as you screamed. Your friends called out to you with various expressions.