Chapter 10

A New Beginning of A New Threat

______

Being back to school is a bit...a so-so for you. Since you'd missed all of your classes, you have a lot of homework to do. Bringing Asahi to your school was okay for you, even though some of the female students were a bit jealous seeing him around you.

Now that crisis was averted, you head over to the roof top as you saw your friends and brother there except for one person.

Where's Yugi? Did he leave the school grounds early?

"Man, all that science stuff is making me nuts." Tristan groaned.

"You're telling me, I had to do an essay for English," Joey grins, "but at least I'd finished it early."

"Speaking of which, has anyone seen Yugi?" Téa asks, "It's not like him to leave the school grounds."

"That's strange. I didn't see him in Algebra," said Asahi.

"Nor did I see him in health class," you chimed in, "I wonder where'd he went off to."

After school was over, you, Asahi, and your friends head out to find Yugi. The search took for an hour or so until Joey saw him.

"Hey guys, I've found him!"

The short boy turned to you and the others as he was surprised that you all found him.

"Oh. Hey guys," he greeted, "what are you all doing here?"

"Here's a question for ya: why'd you leave the school early?" Asahi asks.

"Yeah, Yug. Why'd the rush, pal?" Joey asks.

Yugi sweat drops, "Ah, well..."

You then noticed the three cards in his hand, "Uh, Yugi? Why are the Egyptian God cards in your hands?"

"Hm?"

"You have them out and for some reason..."

A memory then clicks into your mind as to why, "Wait a second, you're going to the Egyptian museum to the Egyptian tablet to restore the Pharaoh's memories?"

This made the boy gulp.

"Wait, how did you know, Y/n?" Tristan asks.

You sighed, "Remember after Marik's evil side was vanquished, the good Marik showed us the tattoos on his back on how to restore the Pharaoh's memories?"

"Oh yeah, Marik did say that," Joey looks at Yugi, "but why rush? What's the hurry?"

"The Pharaoh wanted to see what his past was like, so..."

"...Is that so?"

You and your friends turned to your brother.

Asahi sighed before smiling, "Well, if Yami wishes to regain his memories, then let's go!"

"Wait, big brother."