Chapter 13

Reunited With A Friend Or Foe?

________

Kilala growls at the bikers as some of them tremble in fear.

"What on earth is that?!"

"I don't know!"

"Whatever it is, we have to take it out. Let's go!"

They charged at the nekotama, but missed as Kilala hovered above them.

"How can a big cat like that has the ability to fly?!"

Your friends looked at you for an explanation, making you sigh.

"Kilala has the ability to change from her small form to a size of a lion." You said, "But let's head to the limo while they're distracted."

They nodded as you all head straight to the limo. You almost reached the handle of the door, but was pulled back by your brother when one of the bikers almost ran you over. The rest of the bikers circled around you and everyone else, leaving you all at their mercy.

"Hey! I thought Kilala dealt with them!" Tristan yells.

"But where is she?!" Asahi asks.

You quickly looked around until a biker roughly threw something soft at you. Gasping, you caught Kilala in your arms and held her close to you. The nekotama whimpers as you noticed a few bruises on her body. Your blood boiled with anger as you growled.

"You monsters..."

"Hahahaha! Whoops, must've struck a nerve on the h/c haired girl!" One of the bikers said.

Before you could do anything, Asahi tossed his katana to Joey as the blonde caught it.

"Hey Asahi, just what are you—"

A light engulfed your brother as he transformed into his white lion form with a roar, making the circling horde of bikers disperse.

"Since when did Asahi turn into a lion?!" Téa exclaims.

"No time, get in the limo now!" You yelled.

You and your friends head into the limo while Joey was looking at something. You heard him mutter, but couldn't hear what he said as you called him and your brother.

"Asahi! Joey! Get in now!"

This snapped the blonde from his daze as Joey got inside the vehicle. The white lion runs to you and switched back into his human form with his demon features showing. You sat in the back as your friends sat in their spots. Tristan pressed on the gas and drove off to the road, away from the gas station.

You heard an explosion as you looked to see smoke rising from the abandoned station. You also noticed a biker coming out from the flames without a scratch.

"Wait, 'she'?" You heard Téa say, "You know who saved us?"

"Yep, and I know a Harpie when I see one." Joey answered.