♡⸝⸝Special Chapter

˚ʚ♡ɞ˚major spoiler or not for the future chapters in this book

⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆

Mui stared at Izana as he was sitting on the sofa in the living room with Shinichiro sitting across Izana watching Mui standing in front of the boy , crossing her arms with a frown on her face.

Wakasa standing not far from the scene with Kakucho , Rindou , and Ran.

" How many times did I told you already? Never pick a fight with your-"

" Blah blah blah , shut up you lousy woman " Izana said while glaring straight at Mui figure who was taken aback at how disrespectful Izana was towards her.

Shinichiro also frown at the way Izana treated his mother just now while Wakasa staring at Izana with a stern look but noticed the slight panic in his eyes in a second just now.

Ran scowl at their interaction with Rindou not smiling anymore. Kakucho just standing there , not making any expression.

" Listen , I know that I already reminds you multiple times hun but this is getting out of hand. I don't want you to regret over something in the rest of your life." Mui said trying to drill some sense inside of Izana head.

Izana scoff at her before standing in front of Mui , clearly in his rebellious phase.

" Izana , sit down " Shinichiro warned him from behind Mui , even though he still sitting , if you look closely you can see the way he clenched his jaws tightly.

Izana just ignore Shinichiro warning and stared down at Mui.

" Who told you about the fight? That clingy monkey? Or did you bribe Kokonoi to tell you about what am I doing with Mikey " confront Izana with a taunting voice.

" Mikey is your brother ! " Mui trying to be reasonable with Izana but Izana doesn't like the way Mui talk about Mikey.

" And I'm your son ! Is it wrong for me wanting to get your attention and not focusing on other people? Is it Mikey or ME is your son ?! " 

Mui eyes widened as she looking at Izana , clearly shocked at him acting this way.

She just being worried over Izana as recently she noticed the rivalry between Izana and Mikey getting intense day by day. She afraid the same thing will happen just like in the original timeline even though Kiseki is already been tamed by her after she accidentally met him with Hanma at the playground.

" You know clearly the truth and it was for your own safety " explained Mui before uncrossing her arms.

With a stern voice , she stare straight into Izana eyes and point towards upstairs.