x.

Shinichiro feel uncomfortable in his seat with 4 set of eyes are looking at him

Giving a side glance over the two boys that already looking at him , one with threatening eyes while the other one was looking at him full with curiosity.

Mui , who was sitting on Shinichiro right just smiling and look at her boys before calling their name .

" Rin , Ran.."

And instantly, both of them look at their mother.

Shinichiro can feel his shoulder being pat on by Mui.

" This is Shinichiro , your..." Mui pause for a second giving both side a glance before giving a big smile towards her sons.

" Soon to be father ! " She announced happily with those flowery background on her back.

Rindou just tilted his head while looking at Shinichiro with his big eyes.

" father?"

Ran just smile at the black haired male but Shinichiro know more about the hidden smile .

" old man "

Shinichiro can feel his eyebrows twitching from the nickname given by oldest Haitani.

a tick mark can be seen on his forehead .

" Ranabella " Shinichiro said giving the same smile towards Ran.

Ren who was standing silently just enjoying the show infront of him.

Rindou just look between his older brother and father before giving his attention towards his mother as he remember something

" mama...mama "

Mui look at Rindou who was already smile and look at her.

" What is it?" Mui asked while her hands busy shoving some food into her mouth.

" What is fuck?"

One simple question

But give a lot of reactions

Shinichiro cough his water, Mui dropped her cutlery , Ran just look at his brother frowning thinking where the hell did his little brother manage to know about the curse word.

And last but not least our lovely butler , Ren , just cover his mouth trying to hold himself from laughing .

Rindou look at everyone reaction, feeling a little guilty .

" D-did i say something bad? " Rindou asked .

Mui was the one who snapped from her shocked before trying to explain to Rindou.

" Well , you see Rin . It is a bad word.." She said with her left hand reaching towards Rindou head to give him a pat." From now on , don't ever say that word ok ? "