xiv

" Father would be delight when he heard about this " Mui said to Grandma Yoi while drinking her tea

Grandma Yoi cannot help herself when she saw Mui with her own eyes. She always heard about the young lady from the man who always giving them donations.

' she really grown into a fine lady , how luck her future husband is '

Grandma Yoi thought to herself without knowing that the lady infront of her got 3 soon to be husbands.

While both of the women exchange some words, one of the family servant shows up behind Mui while holding a box full with any kind of dessert.

" Milady.." the servant said while putting the box on the table before excusing himself out.

Mui just sitting with a smile with her hand pushing the box softly towards Grandma Yoi .

" This is for children and also for you as well "

" Eh no no we already received a lot helped from your family! "Grandma Yoi said with her being panicking a little bit

" No , treat this like my own very donations. The other one was from my father "

Looking at how stubborn the lady infront of her, Grandma Yoi just can accept the box.

" Oh and if you don't mind, can I take some kids with me until tomorrow?" Mui asked .

Grandma Yoi just nodded at her request without questioning her reasons.

" Well if you can excuse me , i will serve this to the children"

" Yes , go ahead "

Watching Grandma Yoi leaving, Mui sighed before grabbing out her phone and check her inbox.

Ignoring some of the spamming messages from some people that she knew and opened another message that was sent by her butler.

________________________

Ren ´◔‿ゝ◔')━
The preparations are already done , waiting for your order Milady ;)

Mui(。•̀ᴗ-)✧
thank you Ren !

Oh , and if the boys wake up from their sleep  , can you help them ready for the outing?

Ren ´◔‿ゝ◔')━☞

Ofc, Milady ~

Oh-

Looks like the little chicken is starting to wake up

Mui (。•̀ᴗ-)✧
eh? Are you in their room rn?

Ren´◔‿ゝ◔')━☞