iii.

Third person pov

Third person pov

" Are you sure about this? " Shinichiro look at the girl with a worried face.

Mui just hummed softly answering Shinichiro question.

Wakasa standing beside them having an annoying face with how many women sending him flittering wink here and there.

Takeomi who is minding his own business at the back, looking around the area for any possible threat from other gang.

" Yup,you guys can go back to whatever you were doing! I'll just do my stuff somewhere here " Her eyes wandering around the street while explaining to the three guys.

Shinichiro look at her with disbelief face .

A hand rest on top of her head.

" Mui, do you actually know what kind of place is this?" a deep voice said from above her head.

' Mui? That's kinda rare coming out from Take-chan ' She thought to herself before nodded at his question.

" Of course i know! This place known for people to come and have fun, Right? " She said with a bright smile on her face.

Multiple sigh can be heard around her.

"Right??" She asked again for confirmation from the trio.

" Princess, you do know that we can actually do your errands. You don't have to come by yourself. " Wakasa tried to convince Mui.

" I know but, this is some private stuff . I don't want you guys to be bother with it "  Mui said while waving her hand , trying to ease the tension .

' I need to find the two brothers secretly without anyone knowing. They seem easy to persuade'

" I will see you guys tomorrow "

Without anymore words, the black haired girl run off from those three.

" We should follow her ! " Shinichiro scream not too loud, just for the other know how panic he was.

" We can't Shinichiro, she will get angry if we do that " Takeomi put his hand on the black haired male said while shaking his head left and right.

" Just trust her"

__________________________

Walking around Roppongi in the middle of the day , Mui look at every alley for a sign of two kids.

She rather find them when it was still bright rather than night because you know , it will be more safe for her to wander alone without those three idiots.

The sound of moving plastic caught her attention.

Looking at the certain alleyway, she start to walk more deeper .

Suddenly a black root hair and blonde through the end of the hair look at her with those big eyes.

She was dumbfounded at the kid .

' i didn't expect that they would dye their hair at a very young ages'

" Why are you just standing there miss? " Ran asked the women standing Infront of him, not moving a single muscle.

Out of panic, she just said out loud what she was planning to ask after seeing both of the brothers.

" Be my child "