xvi

Kakucho looked at Izana who already looking at him and the confirmation in Izana eyes, both of them nodded to Mui at the same time

Mui just smile widely at them  and patted on their heads because the way they look at her with those big eyes , full of excitement and curiosity . Can't blame them though , they can't go out exploring the town as much as they want because of their age.

And how many kids got kidnapped just because they don't have any guardian or adults watching them , the reason why Grandma Yoi can't bring all the kids in the orphan visit the town .

And this will be their golden chance to explore some part of the town, well Izana do sneak out sometimes but not too far from their orphanage home.

" Well , I already asked from Grandma Yoi about taking you two with me today " Mui said while slowly standing up from her sitting position earlier.

Both Izana and Kakucho also stand up , following Mui before their hands being held by the said woman.

" Before that , I would gladly like to introduce you guys to some people"

_______________________________________________________________

Back to the time were those kids met each other

" Ran and Rindou , these are Izana and Kakucho . They will be joining us today !" Mui announced to them happily .

Ran just stared at the two new kids without saying anything while Rindou, eyes just stared back and forth at Mui and the other two beside his mother.

Rindou suddenly frowned and his eyes becoming red. Mui who noticed the sudden change in Rindou expression become more panic .

Ren who was standing silently just stare at the scene infront of him. He will just become a wall and dare not to interfere their small misunderstand.

Rindou doesn't know why he feel sad after he saw Izana and Kakucho , he just have a slight discomfort feeling.

" Rin sweetie ? What's wrong?" Mui asked , kneel infront of Rindou , holding his face in her hands while caressing Rindou cheeks gently.

While doing that , Mui suddenly realized the reason Rindou acting like that .

' Is he afraid that I would replace them or something?'

" M-mama *hiccups* HUWAAAAA " Rindou suddenly crying and hug his mother.

Izana winced when he heard Rindou crying , it suddenly reminds him of some little kids in their orphanage