ix

Mui just finished talking with her father through the call , when a loud thud followed by a loud scream that seems very familiar with her

Very very familiar.

" Shin..?" She said softly under her breath before going downstairs to take a look .

Shinichiro who was just finished screaming look towards the sound of someone footsteps from behind , before the light in the living room was turn on.

When He saw his wifey standing there dumbfounded, he start to crying and calling for her .

" huhuhu wifey ~ "

Ran who saw his mother standing there quickly throw the baseball bat away before running towards her.

The baseball bat that was thrown by Ran hit the black haired guy who was still on the floor.

" Ack! " Shinichiro automatically bring his hands that was holding his back tight to his head because of the pain .

Not forgot his knee that was force to hit the hard floor to save his falling.

Man literally got hit three times in row , the same place and the same day .

Mui just watch Shinichiro with pity and decided to give him every attention and love later because her main priority is the little guy that was hugging her legs.

" Mother...i just hit that suspicious man over there " Ran said while pointing towards the fallen Shinichiro .

Looking at how cute Ran is who was pouting while telling her about the situation can't help herself before knowing , her hands already cup the little guy face .

With a big smile , she compliment Ran with a proud voice  " good boy " .

Shinichiro who was still in his position heard his wifey praising the Annabelle look-alike kid for hitting him and was offended by that ( he didn't hear Ran calling his wifey mama ).

" Wifeyyy , I'm your husband ! How can you do this to me ~  " 

" *cough* soon to be husband "

" But still I'm your husband ! "

" But not officially "

A loud gasp came from the fallen man . Shinichiro start to sulk and decided to ignore the woman Infront of him .

Ran who was watching the exchange got curious.

" Who is that stupid man , mother  ?"

' wait what?'

Shinichiro who was sulking earlier stop and was looking at the two pair of mother and son with a disbelief face .

" mhm , how about i tell you this tomorrow with Rin ? It's already late , and you need to sleep early so you can grow more and more in the future ! " Mui said with a gentle voice that nobody can refuse from listening to her and that make Ran instantly agree.