xx

The first thing Izana saw when he first woke up was a very different ceiling from the one he used to see

The first thing Izana saw when he first woke up was a very different ceiling from the one he used to see. When he face his left , he saw Kakucho and Rindou sleeping side by side deep in their sleep.

And he doesn't have to guess who sleep beside his right side. He just lay there and remember what happened last night . 

The four of them stay up all night playing games after Izana and Kakucho packed their things and went back with Mui to where they were staying for the night .

Mui also play along with them until she decided to went back to her room leaving them enjoying themselves and get along with each other.

Izana would not lied that , last night was the first- no , the second that he felt happiness in his life. If someone asked him , would he felt regret after taking the offer?

The answer would be no.

He would cherished this memories and decided to protect this people around him.

The door of their room suddenly opened , and Ren was surprise a little bit at Izana for waking up early despite going to the bed very late.

How did Ren knew about it? He tucked them in after confirming that they already fall asleep at  1 to 2 hours after Mui went to her room.

Ren cleared his voice and greeted his new addition member of young masters in the family.

" Looks like we got an early bird in the bunch of kids, good morning there " Ren said then went to the window , opening the curtain that blocked the light from coming inside of the room.

"...morning" Izana greeted the man back , not getting a slight annoyed feeling by his words because of yesterday event.

Then he slowly getting out from the bed , trying to not make the others up and went to the toilet.

Ren just observed the back of Izana before eyeing the second oldest among them.

" I know you awake lil Annabelle"

Ran frowned at the nickname given by the older guy in the room before getting up after getting caught fake sleeping.

" We will leave this house to go back to Tokyo , after that we will continue our previous lessons" said Ren while preparing their clothes for today and glance at Ran one more time before smirking, leaving them alone.

Ran just sighed at Ren antics for teasing them a lot. For sure , when you get old , even someone younger than 10 years old are the best candidates for teasing to death

Looking at Izana that just got out from the bathroom, giving him a meaningful smile before going and passing him.

" Would love to have a deal with you after we get back "

Izana just stay silent at what Ran told him just now before he went inside the bathroom , deep down , he still confused with the meaning of it.

What deal?