xviii

" Mama can I get this ?! " Rindou with his sparkling eyes looking at Mui asked the said woman

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

" Mama can I get this ?! " Rindou with his sparkling eyes looking at Mui asked the said woman.

" Sure "

.

" Mother..." A slight tug of the hem of her dress being pulled by Ran while he silently pointing at the corner of the toy store

" sure just take it- wait you should choose this new edition and- ohmy! This is the limited edition collection!! "

within a minute, a single box has become a tiny mountain of toy boxs.

.

" uhm..can i?"

" AWWW WHY SO CUTE HERE TAKE SOME MOREE " exclaimed Mui while shoving more sweets into Kakucho basket.

.

" Izana-chan? " Mui looked at Izana who didn't asked for anything just silently helping Kakucho carry some of the sweets

" No "

Mui sweat-dropped at how straight forward Izana was answering her but then saw how his eyes  been staring at some certain corner of sweet not far from their current location. Without saying much words , she just went and grabbed what Izana had been eyeing since the beginning.

Eyes widening when he saw Mui putting his favorite sweet into the basket. He doesn't know  how to react till the point Ran have to nudge him on his shoulder. 

" you need to get use to it starting today " Ran said before leaving Izana alone with Ren.

Izana look at the small group not far from him , full with laughing and happiness. For sure that he want this to stay forever , especially Kakucho. He deserves this kind of happiness. But he doesn't know if they will suit in the group.

Lost in his mind , Ren calmly put his hand on the Izana head and rub it softly.

" Follow your heart , never hesitate to make decision " 

Hearing those words from the older man makes him at ease .

" Izanaaa-channn ~ " 

Izana look at the source of voice and saw Mui running towards him with a bunch of his favorite sweets.

" This...."

" Not fair ! Mama I also want !! " Rindou said while pouting with him stomping his left feet.

" Kakucho said this also your favorite , here " 

All of his favorite brand of sweets one by one filling the basket. Kakucho just give Izana a shy smile before hiding behind Mui.

" Rather than thinking what-so-ever inside of your tiny mind , you should enjoy your time right?"

Izana nodded , realize that he been holding himself since earlier afraid of getting attachment towards this young woman infront of him.