xxi

After that night , Shinichiro had become a little bit sticky to Mui , while Mui just having that helpless expression but she can't help it

After that night , Shinichiro had become a little bit sticky to Mui , while Mui just having that helpless expression but she can't help it . Any other people would be acting the same like how Shinichiro was after having a nightmare about their love one dying in their arms, not that Mui know she was dying in his dream, the only thing that she knew is that , Shinichiro had a bad nightmare.

Shinichiro had been wrapping his arms around Mui since last night until the next day. When both of them went downstair to have breakfast , there are already some people sitting in the dining room , having their breakfast. Mui just look at how cute her children munching their food while talking with each other , well mainly Kakucho and Rindou. She just seat at the one beside the head chair after putting Shinichiro down despite the said guy whining not wanting to let her go.

After she settled down in her seat , she realized something and looked at these tiny heads that were busy looking at their food and silently count them.

1..

2..

3..

eh-?

Where is Izana?

Mui frowned at the empty seat beside Kakucho before noticed that Ren was standing behind her and went to her , whispering something that only she can heard it.

After that , Ren backed away a little bit from Mui then went to his position again. Apparently , Izana was the last one who fall asleep last night . Maybe because of the sudden change of place , he may have a slight problem especially living in a new place with a different environment.

Shinichiro , who was still acting like a baby sober up a little bit and saw a new face among his new found adopted sons . Looking at how young boy smiling at Rindou and eating his foods with a shy expressions. Maybe he noticed a new person standing besides his mom while both of them walking towards and have a difficult seeing a new faces among people that he know.

Looking at how well-behaved the boy is , Shinichiro decided that this boy will be his favorite. Eyeing the boy a bit longer , he noticed the scar on the boy face . Rather feel pity , he felt that the boy is strong and he proud of it. 

Ran who noticed the extra member sitting on the head of the dining table sit just stare at him ,making Rindou , who was busy munching his pancakes curious at his big brother.

With his mouth still working , look towards his right and his eyes went sparkled at the sight of his newly father figure.

" mmh! " With his mouth still full with food , he nodded at the man as a sign he acknowledged his presence in the dining room.

Kakucho also the same as Ran , just staring at the man after he heard some movement at Rindou side.

Suddenly Kakucho become wary of newly arrived Shinichiro. Mostly afraid of the guy view of him after seeing his scars. Everybody distance themselves from him after seeing his face except from Izana, his new siblings and of course Mui, his mother.