xxii

" Oh , Waka-chan , this is Izana ! " exclaimed Mui , putting both of her hands on top of Izana shoulder , not that the boy really care about the extra weight

Wakasa simply looked at the boy and Izana who noticed the gaze instantly glare at the man infront of him.

Nobody can look at the king freely like that , who do you think you are?

A smirk appeared on Wakasa face , making it seems he trying to taunting the young boy. Izana can feel that his anger is bubbling inside of him.

Mui who noticed the silent exchange quickly introduce Izana to Wakasa so that the tension around them can be ease.

" Izana , this is Wakasa-"

" Greetings " Wakasa interrupted Mui a little bit before eyeing her to continue .

" -or you can call him your father ! " Mui said excitedly but the only thing that greet her was a totally silent. Wakasa with his eyes widened and Izana who looked at her staggered.

" No ! Absolutely not ! "

" I don't know about this princess"

Izana stared hard at Wakasa while Mui looked at him worried.

" Izana-chan , why don't you go and find Ren for our lunch okay? " Mui said patting his slowly while fixing his messy hair before turn him around and shoo him away.

Looking at Wakasa troubled face , she knew that the sudden news of becoming a father is quite big especially for them being in a very young adult that just entered the adult era.

Putting her hands on both side of Wakasa shoulder and giving him a slight massages here and there, she tried to consoled him about the news.

" I know that it was too sudden , but this can be very good way to learn how to take care your own kids and know their temper. Not only that , we have Shinichiro and Takeomi , Ren also there with Benkei. Oh, and also my father ! I know that you will be the good father for them " Mui said while giving Wakasa small kisses on his face. She can sense that Wakasa slowly being relax under her touch.

Holding the young lady wrist that is standing infront of him , he collected every piece of his mind before asking her for a several question.

" Beside the one you just introduced to me , is there anymore kids besides him?" asked Wakasa while staring deeply towards Mui head. Mui can only feel nervous and decided to be truth but before she manage to agree with his words

A couple sound of a happy children can be heard from behind them , seemingly going towards them.

" Mama ! Mama ! "

" Mother..."

Just before Mui can turn her head looking at her back , two strong hands holding tightly on her skirt from each side.

MotherOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara