19

Soobin P.O.V (⁠≧⁠▽⁠≦⁠) long

We end up playing Smash Bros. for about an hour. Again, it takes me a while to get over the nerves, but now I feel like I’ve settled into a comfortable groove with him.

I just feel like we mesh really well. I can be myself around him, and he seems to like it.

I haven’t mentioned my sexuality again, but I know that he knows.

This is so new. And so freaking awesome.

After Yeonjun wins yet again, he turns to me.

“Hey, do you wanna go for a swim?”

It’s pretty hot out. Even in the AC, my shirt is stuck to my back.

Plus, if we go swimming, I’d get to see him shirtless.

There’s one small problem, though.

“Yeah, but I didn’t bring any trunks,” I say. “Sorry, I didn’t think.”

“Dude, I’ve already seen you in your underwear, it’s fine. Or you could borrow some of mine, if you want?”

“I-”

He pushes my leg. “We don’t have to if you don’t want to. We can keep playing.”

“No, I want to. Is it weird to borrow your clothes, though?”

“If it was weird, I wouldn’t have offered.”

“Okay then, sure. As long as you’re cool with it.”

“I’m more than cool,” he says, then grins, so I know he’s about to say something stupid. “I’m ice-cold.”

“Ugh.”

Still smiling, he stands and walks over to his dresser. He rifles through it, then pulls out a pair of trunks.

“Here,” he says, and he quickly tosses them at me. I catch them with one hand. They’re bright blue and have neon-pink watermelon slices on them. They’re also pretty short, and feel silky and expensive.

I raise an eyebrow.

“I know,” he says, smiling. He saunters over to me. Damn, he’s so tall. And just so big. His chest is broad, and his biceps look especially great right now. “They were a present. But they don’t fit. I’ve never even worn them.”

He’s standing really close, and I can smell his cologne now.

“They’re not exactly my style,” I say.

He smirks. “Don’t worry, I won’t tell anyone you wore colour.”

“You better not.”

He beams. “You can get changed in the bathroom; it’s down the hall.”

I leave his room and enter the hall. He closes his door behind me, presumably to get changed into his trunks.

The bathroom is just as well designed as the rest of the house. The decor is stone gray, and I really like it. I step out of my jeans, then switch into the trunks.

Once I’m done, I pull my shirt off and check myself out in the cabinet mirror above the sink.

My chest is skinny, pale, and totally smooth. My ribs kind of jut out, and you can see the bones on the top of my shoulders and my collarbone. Also, my attempts to get a good tan haven’t really worked, but at least my farmer’s tan is mostly gone.

Still, the paleness kind of works with the trunks, because they’re so bright. I flex and can see a faint curve of muscle on my arms and can sort of see some definition on my chest.