Chapter 15

Battle On, Challengers!

Don't ask why her hand, hair and eyes are orange

Don't ask why her hand, hair and eyes are orange. I used the wrong color. 💀

____________________________________

Previously

Huge iceburges were now in front of the Tatsumaki and the others. "What the fuck just happened...?"

"Sero, can you move...?" midnight voice was heard from the speakers.

"O-of coarse not."

"Sero is immobilized! Todoroki advances to the second round!"

-o0o-

"The assasin from Class B! Pretty things have thorns, you know! From the hero course, it's Ibara Shiozaki!"

A young lady with vines for hair climed up to the stage. She had a rather calm face on, but her eyes said other wise. Her eyes looked very determined. In front of her was her oppenent. The one and only-

"Versus- From the hero course, it's Denki Kaminari!"

The human stun gun, quotes Tatsumaki.

Just as the match was about to start, Shiozaki cut off Present Mic. , asking him what he meant by 'assasin' .

"A-Anyway, start!"

After asking Shiozaki out, Denki quickly cut to the chase. Discharging his electricity all at once, only to Shiozaki easily block his attack. Dumb choice really. Tatsumaki thought as she watched the match with judgemental eyes.

Shiozaki's vine caught Denki as the said girl stood behind her vines with her hands clasped, making it look like she was praying— she probably was.

"Shiozaki advances to the next round!"

Midnight announced as the spectators cheered at the top of their lungs.

Bloody hell, Tatsumaki thought, wincing slighty from the sound.

"Ahaha?!! What's that? Diidn't he say he'd settle this in a second?! That's strange, he was defeated in a second, wasn't he?! Class A is supposed to be better than Class B, so isn't that weird?" The boy who lost against Katsuki in the cavalry battle shouted at Class A in a mockingly manner and was laughing hysterically.

Then the ginger haired girl from before who withdrew, came and karate-chopped the boy's neck, making him go limp. "Sorry about him!"

Now for the second match. Tenya versus Hatsume Mei from the support course. She was fully equipped with support items, She probably made it all herself. Tatsumaki recognized the girl as the pink haired girl from her brother's cavalry team.