A/N: Hi Humans

Hi ppl !! so  this is my first time doing something like this and im pretty nervous abt it too. on top of that english isn't my native language, and if there are mistakes in the grammer pls feel free to tell me abt it.and if the writing is crappy sorry.but  i will try to improve  my writing skills.I'll try my best to update every two weeks but i cant promise to do it regularly('cuz my teachers gave a ton of summer home work -_-).

I thought making tatsumaki  as deku's twin sister was a pretty good idea since they are so much alike . And on top of that tatsumaki's ability is psychokinesis which is the psychic version of telekinesis.And guess what?! Inko's quirk  is so similar to telekinesis(Since Inko's quirk is unnamed, I decided to name it telekinesis).Then i wondered if someone wrote anything like this. I did some research on wattpad and wasn't able found anything like this.so i wanted to make one and here we are.

Unless I say that the art is mine, all of the credits of the pictures will go to their rightfull owners and none of them belong to me.I dont own my hero academia nor one punch man.they belong to Hirokoshi Kohei and ONE.All of the photos ill be putting on the start of the chapter are from pinterest.

And I guess that was all. Well then lets start the story and I hope all of you enjoy it ('cuz I probably  wont be enjoy writing it since I'm very lazy)