Chapter 4

~~Butterfly Man???~~

—————————————————

3rd POV:

"Izuku, Tatsumaki , you two all set?"

"Yeah."
"Yes."

"Are you sure? You didn't pack action figures and candy apples, right Izuku Tatsumaki ? "

"We have everything. Now we gotta go mother.And no I didn't pack any candy apples.I couldn't find any to begin with....."

"We don't wannabe late. "

On a fine April day, it was finally the time for a new school year. For 15 years old this meant high school, where the actual action and hell starts.

Tatsumaki and Izuku was getting ready to leave their house to start their new journey at U.A. high. And Inko, seeing her two children achieve their big big goal, made her more than happy. Yet she felt a little guilty and sad, remembering the things she said when her children were just toddlers.

"Izuku, Tatsumaki! "

"What?? "

Small tears of happiness formed around Inko's eyes, sniffing a bit she once again started to talk to her children.

"I'm proud of you son, daughter. "

This sudden confession made the two teens to blush. Izuku's eyes widened while he was blushing at the same time. Tatsumaki on the other hand....

"I-I I DON'T CARE IF YOU'RE PROUD!!"

"Right.... "

"We'll see you soon, mom. "

~~o0o~~

At the U.A. high

The acceptance rate was pretty low just like the other years. Only 1 in 300 would make it to the high school. 4 people made it through reccomendations this year while 37 made it through the entrance exam. The 41 students were split into two classes. 1-A with 21 students while 1-B had 20 students.

In a hallway of U.A. there seems to be two greenettes. One running to find his class before he is late, and the other one floating in the air following the other greenette with an unreadable expression on her face. But truth to be told she actually is a bit excited for her first day at high school with her brother.

"Class 1-A, where is it? "

"Cool we're lost. "

"Don't say that Maki. "