Chapter 5

~~Quirk Test~~

------------------

------------------

Previously:

"Today you will be compete in 8 psychical tests to let us see your potential. Whoever comes in last has none and will be expelled immediately. "

'What?! '

Tatsumaki POV:

'Immediate expulsion?! But that's-'

"Like I said, I get to decide how this class runs. Understand?!If that's a problem, you can head home right now. "

"You can't send one of us home! I mean we just got here! Even if it wasn't the first day, that isn't fair! "

Pink cheeks argued with Mr Aizawa clenching her fists in front of her chest. Everybody -well most of them seemed to agree with pink cheeks even if nobody made a sound apart from her.

'Pink cheeks,I like your understanding of justice and fairness but I think you just worsened the situation... '

"Oh and you think natural disasters are? "

Pink cheeks argument backfired at her just as I expected. Everyone gasped -again except for a few.

"Or power hungry villians. Or chaostrophic accidents that wipe out whole cities? No! The world is full of unfairness. It's a hero's job to try to come back that unfairness.

If you wanna be a pro, you're gonna have to push yourself to your limits. For the next three years U.A. will throw one terrible hardship after another at you. So go beyond, plus ultra style. Show me it's no mistake that you're here.

Now then we're just wasting time by talking.Let the (hunger) games begin."

~~o0o~~

Test 1: 50 meter dash

50 meter dash. Seems pretty easy if you ask me.'I'll just float towards the end.'But is it the same for the others? I should observe their quirks just in case.

I waited there waiting for my name to be called. Before me was Bakugo and Izu-kun. Izu-kun unfortunately wasn't able to use his quirk. 'This test isn't good for Izu-kun. If he uses his quirk then he is out. Which means he can only rely on his own skills. '

I heard my name finally being called along with a pair of heterochromia eyes. He also had perfectly split coloured hair. Left being red and right being white.

Green glow covered my body as I started to float. "Runners, one your marks! Ready, steady, go! "A gun shot was heard and that was my clue to go.

"2.09 seconds! "-Tatsumaki