Chapter 14

Before you start to read the chapter, pls read it in dark mode its suits better

——————————————————

"Counting down for the brutal battle royale!"

"Three!"

"Two!"

"One!"

"Start!"

"So what are we gonna do?" Tatsumaki asked Shinsou, unfazed at the amount of students running towards her brother. Layla was now awake but she still had her eye-band on. How does she even see with that on? ( Gojo kinnie)

"Let's just be lazy and take other people's head bands. That way, we'd be able to avaiod potentially be stepped on by other teams." Shinsou said.

Tatsmaki and Layla lightly nodded, while Bianca was busy screaming at the top of her lungs. "Aye-aye captian!! " 

Another team who had the same stratedy as them was zooming to the team. Bianca and Shinsou readied themselves while Tatsumaki rolled her eyes, and Layla let out a tired yawn. 

"Is she always like this? Tatsumaki said as she lifted her team towards the sky with Layla's cloud Cotton carrying them. Tatsumaki recognized one of the team's member: it was Ojiro. Poor him, thought Tatsumaki.

 "You bet." Layla lazly said as she separated her cloud Cotton into tiny pieces and made those little clouds basically do Kamikaze attacks¹. When the cloud came in contact with other people, it exploded into even more tiny pieces of ice shards, creating small cuts on the enemy. After successfully distrtacting the enemy they would retreat back  to the main cloud.

The other team looked surprised at how carefree they were being while defending themselves. "Wha- How are they doing that?!" The team's rider shouted.

"It's called "quirk" idiot." Shinsou said as he looked down at the team activating his quirk. Now all they had to do for a bunch of free points was to be paitent and wait for the enemy team to take the bait.

"I know tha-" The rider stopped while his teammates looked at him with a confused face. Shinsou smirked.

"Truly an idiot." Tatsuamli said as Bianca nodded uncontrollably with the same idiotic grin visible on her face.

"Now, go get us some points." Shinsou slyly said. Then he turned his head to Tatsumaki. "Midoriya, can you get us some more points? Also let's land, Midoriya. " he said as Tatsumaki nodded her head as they slowly landed on the ground. Cotton was now beside Layla.

"Hey, what about me?!" Bianca shouted.

"Bianca, transform your legs and start to run for other teams who still have their. Layla, you and I are in charge of distracting while Midoriya takes their headbands."