Chapter 8

Great A GroupChat

——————————————————

——————————————————

Tatsumaki POV:

It was the end of the school day and everybody was packing up their stuff and all. To be honest I was itching to leave the school. It was actually boring with all of this lessons. I know the hero training lesson is a bit more exciting but it's still boring to me.

"Hey everyone? Can I get your phone numbers? I thought making a class group chat would be a good idea so we can discuss about homework and school related stuffs. "

Yaoyorozu suggested which everyone agreed except for me and Bakugo. I'm not going to be a part of a group chat which will probably turn into a cult!

She started to get everyone's numbers one by one. Then she came up to me...

"Can I get your number as well, Midoriya-san? " She gently asked with a smile plastered on her face. But to no avail.

"No." I quickly shut her down with my response.

Shortly after Izu-kun came in and everyone started introduced themselves and praised Izu-kun.

I was glad that he was doing fine. That is if you don't count his broken arm...

And then human stun gun and pink cheeks came in as well. Stun gun was flirting with pink cheeks but he failed miserably when pink cheeks dumped him and went over to Izu-kun.

"Um,Uraraka, more importantly... Where is Kacchan? "

"We all tried to stop him, but he went home just now without saying anything. "

"We can still catch up to him, if we hurry Izu-kun. I'll take your bag as well. "

"Thanks, Maki! "

~o0o~

Tatsumaki POV:

"Kacchan! "

He said loud enough for him to hear. I was behind Izu-kun, coming at a slower rate since I was carrying his bag as well.

"Kacchan! "

He stopped at his track and slowly looked back at Izu-kun. "What? " I felt chills run down on my spine. He was so scary just now!

"There's one thing I feel like I have to tell you. My quirk is something I received from someone else. " Izu-kun started.

"Huh? "

"I can't say who I got it from, though!I won't say... But it's like a story out of comic's book,except it's true. "

(A/n:it is out of a manga though.😗😅)

"On top of that, I still can't control it properly. It's just a borrowed power that I haven't made my own yet. That's why I tried to beat you without using it. But in the end, I couldn't win and had to rely on it. I've still got a long way to go... That's why... One day, I will make this quirk my own and beat you with my own power! "