Chapter 11: Final Part

Golden Egss Vs Embodiment Of Evil! Final Round!

_____________

Previously:

All Might. He is here.

His eyes glittened joyfully.He looked like a maniac, which he was.

"It's fine now." Even if he was miles away, Shigaraki could still hear his angered voice. "I am here." All Might was not smiling.

-o0o-

" I've been waiting,hero." Shigaraki got up as he swiped bleeding back of his head with his hand "You trash of society." Shigaraki was going to smile wickedly but something -- no All Might hit him?? He was already here?

His hand mask fell from his face, hitting  the ground with a small thud. Huh? All Might had gotten the students along with Aizawa away from him, Kurogiri, and Nomu, right when he hit him. 

He picked up his mask as he muttered 'Sorry father'.

Izuku picked up Aizawa as he tried to argue with All might. He tried to tell him it was no use fighting that bird like humanoid monster. Even when he punched that thing he did no damage. He was scared something might happen to All Might.

"Young Midoriya." All Might stopped Izuku from muttering and shot him a smile as he flashed a pose. "It's fine." With that Izuku, Tsuyu and Mineta took of to go to a safe zone. All Might returned his attention back to the villains as he shouted. "Carolina... Smash!"

'The hell's going on?' Tatsumaki was confused. There was a huge smoke screen. At first she thought it was Katsuki, but she scrathed the idea as the smoke cleared. Her eyes widened. That weird bird like thing had caught All Might, it was digging it's claws deep into All Might's flesh. 'Isn't that where his injury is ?'

Then as if it wasn't enough horror for today, she saw her twin brother, Izuku, running up to where All Might was battling the villains. Awarp gate opened in front of him. And Tatsumaki's eyes were as wide as a plate now. "Izuku!"

"Move! You're in the way, Deku!"

An explosion was heard. Katsuki had pinned down the warp villain. And Todoroki had did his part of the job excellently as well. The bird like villain was frozen. As for Tatsumak, she came back to her senses when Katsuki pinned the warp villain. She had pulled Izuku out of the way with some rocks. All Might broke free and retreated to were Todoroki was. Kirishima tried to attack the hand villain from above but that was no use, as he simply moved out of the way. "Maki, Kacchan. Everyone!"

"You careless bastard." Bakugo had a big smirk on hs face as Tatsumaki glanced menacingly at him. " You're just what I thought you'd be. Only certain part of you can turn into a misty warp gate. The fog gate covered your actual body, right?" He was asking a question, but the amount of authorithy said otherwise. "Back then..."