Chapter 7

Battle Training

——————————————————

——————————————————

3rd POV:

Class 1-A was currently standing outside in the ground beta, chatting with each other. As for Tatsumaki, she was waiting with Uraraka next to her. Waiting for her twin brother to come out.

'Ah! There he is...He looks a lot lot like All Might.... He is so obvious... '

"Oh Deku! " Uraraka quickly noticing Izuku, went to his side tatsumaki silently following her.

"Uraraka! Maki! " Izuku flinched at Uraraka for her sudden appearance.

"Your costume looks really cute! I like it! I should have written what I wanted... Mine ended up being a skintight bodysuit. It's embarrassing..."

Uraraka said rubbing the back of her head with her hand, with an awkward smile plastered on her face. Now turning over to Tatsumaki, Uraraka had something to talk to her about too.

"What about you Tatsumaki-chan? How's your costume? "

The '-chan' caught Tatsumaki off guard. A second ago she was looking at the sky, not giving a damn about her surroundings. But now she was looking at Uraraka with a dumb founded expression on her face.

"When did I give you the right to call me that, pink cheeks? " Raising an eyebrow at Uraraka, Tatsumaki waited for an answer.

"I-I asked you about it when we were going home, just the other day! C'mon.just let me call you Tatsumaki-chan! Please!?"

" Call me whatever you want, I don't care! "

~o0o~

"Sir! " A boy with a robot like hero costume called out to their teacher with his hand in the air.

'That's probably four eyes,'cuz of the hand gestures. '

"This is a battle center from the entrance exam, so will we be conducting urban battles again? "

"No, we are going to move ahead two steps! Most of the time villian attacks takes place outside, but if you look at the total numbers, atrocious villians appear indoors at a higher rate. In this society filled with heroes, truly intelligent villians hide in the shadows!

For this class, you'll be split into villians and heroes and fight 2on 2 indoor battles. "

"Without basic training?" A frog like girl known as Asui- ahem Tsuyu asked her teacher for an answer which she got a pretty solid one.

"This is a real battle to understand those basics! However, the key this time is that there's no robot you can just beat up. "

A beautiful girl with a high ponytail known as Yaoyorozu calmly asked: " How will wins and losses be determined? "