Chapter 6

~~Introductions~~

'Kay hello! So I decided that I'm going to change tatsumaki to y/n

'Kay hello! So I decided that I'm going to change tatsumaki to y/n. So it's more like 'reader x ' like. I will be changing and editing the previous chapters as well. And I hope this doesn't confuses you guys. Now onto the chapter!

Edit: Kay' so I scracthed the idea of (Y/n) and instead returned to tatsumaki once again. If there are any mistakes let me know! Thank you for reading!

——————————————————

Tatsumaki POV:

It was currently english class. And it sure was boring. A lot of us wasn't paying attention and Present Mic's voice was annoying as always.

"Now which of these four sentence contains a mistake? "

Nobody raised their hands for a while until a girl with black ponytail haired girl decided to.I was sitting behind this girl.

'Great another five minutes and it's lunch time!I wonder if they've got candy apples? (I don't really know if lunch comes after present mics class but let's just roll with it.)'

~~o0o~~

It was lunch time and I was sitting on a table with Uraraka, Iida and Izu-kun.

"White rice is the perfect comfort food isn't it? "

"It's not. Candy apple is."

With a monotone voice I answered back to Cook Hero: Lunch Rush who seemed to sweat drop at my answer just like the others.

"A-Aha... Yeah this is super good! "

~~o0o~~

"I AM COMING THROUGH THE DOOR LIKE A NORMAL PERSON! "

'THAT'S NOT NORMAL AT ALL!! '

And that my friends -I mean his sudden entrance was a total mistake! With All Might here, the class was now filled with unnecessary comments and small talks!! Ugh my ears are gonna hurt after this.....

"I can't believe it!It really is All Might!"

"So he is a teacher! This year is gonna be totally awesome!"

"Hey look. Is he wearing his silver age costume? "

'I don't know a thing about his costume! So who cares?! '

"I'm getting goosebumps! It's so retro."

"Welcome to the most important class at U.A. high!! It's hero basic training!! Here you will learn basics of being a pro hero! And what it means to for the name of good!! "

'Does he have to shout everytime single time?'

"Well lest get into it! Today's lesson will be about throwing punches!! "