𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 | 𝐰𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐨𝐰

𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐝 𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠

𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐝 𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠. Maybe you've felt it from this book, the story of Laney and Notti. That lingering feeling shadowing the intimate moment between you and the words you've just read from your screen. Words that leave you sitting trying to take in the entirety of what you have just read. Notti feels this way.

His heart beats rapidly as he holds his girl against his chest. His chin is perched atop her head and her wild curls tickle his neck and jaw as the wind blows. He doesn't know what to say now, even if he had so much to say only a few short minutes ago.

His thoughts race a mile a minute, where does this put us now?

He wishes he knew how to play the piano because if he could he'd write a symphony so full of love it'd knock Beethoven from the highest of ranks. He knows how Laney functions.

She may not have been able to say what she wanted all the time, but she felt a lot. Probably more than anyone he'd ever met.

Notti knew he was the open one in this friendship. Relationship? So it didn't bother him how she didn't play into the role of spilling her heart out. He felt a smile twitch at his lips, if he felt the need to write the most beautiful piece in the world he could bet that she already had piano notes swimming through her mind.

To Notti, Laney was music, her heartbeat was rhythms and her eyes sang in ways her voice refused to. He was sure that it wasn't even blood running through her veins, instead, there was the rushing ooze of symphonies.

She didn't have to bombard him with words of affirmation for him to know how she really felt about him, they were on the same page and that's all that mattered to him. Still in the back of his head, he can't help but wonder what would happen as the page turns.

He didn't have to wait too long.

It has been two days since Laney kissed Notti.

Two days since they made it official?

Notti couldn't tell you where they stood, after all, it'd been two days since he's even seen or heard from her.

He knew her father had her on a tight lockdown after everything that has come to the light.

Life has changed for him tremendously so he can only imagine how things are turning out for his girl, he wonders if she's even aware.

People ask him for pictures on the daily, his following has increased even faster than it did when Elias dropped his music video. This newfound fame really came from her, so he reckons that she'd experience this feeling 30 times more powerful if Leati let her leave the house or even use her phone.

He wonders how she's doing.