𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫 | 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫'𝐬 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐞𝐫

𝐋𝐚𝐧𝐞𝐲 was irritated, to say the least

She and Notti had been friends since birth, so for him to blatantly lie in her face felt like the ultimate betrayal. She knew she was probably overreacting about the entire situation but also wanted to make it clear to Notti that she was upset.

"What's the matter with you Lil bro?" Quan inquired rolling up a wood.

"Nothing," she answered monotonously, "I'm chilling."

"Nahhhh," he laughed, watching as the young girl peered at the group through the window.

"Then why are you stalking niggas through my shit gang?" Quan chortled lifting his brows at Laney.

Laney finally turned her head from the window, smacking her teeth and rolling her eyes at her brother's friend.

"I'm not stalking nobody nigga."

Quan threw a "yeah okay" face her way, his lips pursed to the side to show her that he wasn't dumb.

"Fucking Notti man," she whined finally giving up the unbothered act. "He's being weird to me."

"What you mean by that? Weird how?"

Laney gave Quan a simple recap of the events leading up to Notti's sour mood. Finishing with a dramatic, "I'm his best friend! I know!" Plopping onto the couch beside him.

Quan with his classic nonchalant face stared at her blankly.

"What!" she whined again, "Why are you looking at me like that?"

Quan knew himself that Notti had feelings for Laney, hell, really everybody knew. This is why at this moment he found himself In a tricky dilemma. Does he tell the girl why Notti was butthurt or continue to let her be delusional? He chose the latter option because after all, it wasn't his place to out Notti.

"Yeah, I don't know hearty, I think you need to just give him time to figure out what's wrong with his ass you feel me? Sometimes niggas go through shit they don't understand."

With a sigh, Laney nodded her head slumping into the couch dramatically. "Damn, you're right. I'm doing too much, it's not even my business."

"yeah." Quan agreed hitting the blunt. "Trust, give my guy some time and he'll come to you."

"Okay." Laney settled, she didn't need Quan to tell her she was overreacting, she knew she was from the jump. In fact, she knew she was being ode when she slammed the door to Quan's apartment open making him damn near shoot her in the face.

She couldn't help herself when it came to Notti though, especially when it felt like she was the problem. The idea that Notti was possibly irritated with her made her heart literally hurt, and as she sat silently beside Quan she realized that maybe she should've thought of that before she found herself pressing Notti for issues that were possibly nonexistent.