Epilogue

Even while in the hospital, Sensei had no rest from his work as a club advisor. Sensei welcomed all the students who came to see him. Although most of them just wanted to spend time with him as a thank you for what he did. The C&C cleaned his room and pampered him with massages; each member of the Gourmet Society brought their favorite food and shared it with Sensei. Fuuka stuffed a feast into the room, but it didn't take long for them to take her out with most of what she had cooked. The Video Game Development clud spent hours playing with Sensei. The Make-Up Work Club kept her company by knitting Peroro figures. Hanako encouraged Koharu to give him the book she had bought for him. The Inner Discipline club was also there. Tsubaki stole a small space on the bed for her to sleep, played mushiqueen with Kaede while talking and drinking tea with Mimori. Sensei beat Kaede at every game. Ako, along with the rest of the prefect team, appeared to apologize to her for the weapons incident. Sensei lectured her harshly, as well as let her know that she could count on him whenever she had doubts or problems. Iori was scolded for spreading strange rumors. The Abydos team arrived to tell her that they would throw her a party when she was discharged. They were talking about the party when Ayane opened the door to go to the bathroom. Aru fell to the floor. She was red. She said a thousand things to cover up the fact that she was behind the door listening. Kayoko and Mutsuki came in while Haruka helped Aru to her feet. Sensei asked the Foreclosure Task Force if he could invite Problem Solver 68 to the party. They agreed as long as they didn't try anything stupid. They all asked Aru if she had heard correctly. Before they left, Sensei asked Kayoko for a few seconds to thank her for her help with the mission. The girls from the clubs went in and out of that room for four days. On the fifth, they let him go, although the cast would have to wear him for a few more weeks.

His disability time off was spent fulfilling the long list of promises he had made during his research. First on the list was to go see Suzumi, Yowami, and other students who had been affected by the bacteria. He agreed with Suzumi that on the day she was discharged, he would come for her, and they would take a very long stroll. After visiting the hospital, he went to Abydos to celebrate the party he had been promised. The prefect team and the Make-up Work Club were also there. The sensei gave a new backpack of Peroro-sama to Hifumi. He told Koharu thank you for the book and that he liked it very much, but to refrain from giving such books as gifts, as the other students would misunderstand them. Koharu had wrapped and given away the book she had bought for herself. The pink-haired student denied everything the counselor said. Hanako told Koharu that she didn't expect her to be so sincere. Mutsuki kept pestering and blackmailing the sensei with the book he had been given. Azusa was fascinated with Nonomi's idea of a group of idols who during the night were a group of vigilantes. The party was full of smiles and laughter. Azusa was fascinated with Nonomi's idea of a group of idols who during the night were a group of vigilantes. The next day, he left for Red Winter to see Nodoka, who, by the way, was grounded by Cherino. The price for lifting the reprimand was an extra large strawberry pudding. With Nodoka free and in the company of Cherino, Tomoe, and Marina, he went to see Shigure at the old academy facilities. The fan of fermented beverages went to greet the visitors riding on the bear.

Except for Nodoka, everyone's instinct was to run, but she didn't let them

Except for Nodoka, everyone's instinct was to run, but she didn't let them. As promised, he played baseball with all of them, and at night, she saw the stars together with Nodoka. Lastly he went to Millenium, spent time with Yuuka and Noa, went bra shopping with Himari and Eimi, the engineering club and Saya talked to Sensei about what they had created for him, the C&C and Game Develoment Department raided a while of his time in a coffee. He saved time with the Veritas club for the end of the day. When the others left, Hare claimed those headpats Sensei had promised her and help repairing Athena-3. He spent the evening assisting and conversing with the hacker. Thanks to her, he realized that Karin had seen what happened with the android. She saw how Hina, mustering up her own strength, stood up to reach Ares and save him from the android's attack. When she went to help her to carry Sensei and Hina to the car, she also appreciated to see that there were four open capsules and not three. However, she didn't go to check as the most important thing was to get Sensei and the wounded to the hospital. Hare and Sensei finished with Athena-3 a couple of hours before dawn. He took a nap next to Hare, and with the sun already shining in the sky, he returned to the office. After a shower, Arona passed him a call from the Remedial Knights facility. He was informed that Suzumi had been discharged. Promise is a promise. Before going for his stroll with Suzumi, he went to check on Megumi and Yowami. It turned out that they had already been discharged. Niya tried to convince both gang members to stay on as members of the Yin-Yang club, but Yowami's love of adrenaline made her decline the offer. Megumi said she wouldn't join either, though she also informed her that if there was anything she could help her with, to let her know, and she would gladly help. He went to pick up Suzumi. He spent most of the day with her. He tried to spoil her as much as he could. The Trinity Vigilante Crew member felt both grateful and undeserving of so much attention. Sensei told her that he owed her. Before he went to drop her off at Trinity's residences, they took a short walk in a park at Suzumi's request.

Sensei returned to the tower, and for that night, he had the luxury of going to bed early and sleeping through the night, and even after the sun came up, he slept a few more hours. It was 10 o'clock in the morning. He ate his breakfast while having a refined discussion with Arona as to who was the best character in Club Smoochie. A visitor's notification came in. It was Hina. She had come with a mission in mind. She wanted to make up for his arm somehow. Though deep in her chest, what she really wanted was to have him for herself that day. She had every intention of behaving like a spoiled child again if he objected, but by... misfortune? or luck?... She didn't have to. Sensei was willing to give it to her. They were about to leave when Rin showed up to ask for his help with backlogged work and urgent matters. Sensei agreed even though he was under no obligation to do so because of the disability time he still had left. He apologized to the Gehenna student. She understood the situation, but that day was going to be spent with him, yes or yes. Hina spent time with Sensei, assisting him with pending paperwork. It wasn't the way she pictured that day, but she was pleased, as she was the only one he was with that day.

The club counselor was back to his regular pace and, with it, a call from Nagisa asking her for an appointment to talk about Mika.

The end.