23

The request was received with little pleasure from Kayoko. Hifumi and Nodoka were in favor and the other girls did not have such a concrete opinion on the subject. Hare was waiting for Sensei's instructions. He already had some ideas of what might have happened there, but what he thought was not important at the moment. The more time passed the worse the consequences could be. Sensei agreed, though he also revealed that he had no idea how to help her with what she wanted.

M.O.T.H.E.R. said he would like to give her the answer to that, but he didn't know how to do it either.

''What about downloading the intelligence to some device?'' Said Kayoko.

''That could be an option, but the shittim chest is already occupied by Arona and Hare's pc I doubt it has the capacity to support... How many would it be?''

''Three...''

''This is full of androids, isn't there any we can put them in?''

''Not on this floor, and on the top floor there are only shards.''

''It seems you have no other way out but to trust that you will be turned back on after the reversion..." It was what Kayoko said.

''And what about those capsules? This is an android workshop maybe... ''The fan of Peroro-sama went to hide behind sensei when she saw the terrifying look Kayoko gave her.''

''What capsules are they talking about...?''

''In this workshop there are some capsules. Most of them are broken with nothing inside, but there are also a couple that are closed in apparently good condition.''

''In fact, there are four,'' Said Red Winter's student who also went to hide behind sensei after having spoken.

''You don't know what's in them?''

''I'm sorry... I have no idea...''

''We could... We could try the connection between the computer and the capsules...'' Said sensei.

Kayoko approached Sensei. Hifumi and Nodoka hid behind Azusa and Hina respectively. There was a worried look on the face of the Problem Solver 68 member. Sensei put his hand on her head.

''Hare... Could you... proceed...?''

The hacker got to work.

''I see a path... I guess it's her checking if we can access...?''

''Access was removed... Let me see if...''

''So that's where They didn't want me to go....''

''It was completely destroyed. There's no way...''

Hare's eyes didn't believe their eyes.

''When my little ones were taken away, several areas of my world disappeared for no reason as well... If I fix this...''

The Veritas student alerted Sensei and showed on her virtual laptop how M.O.T.H.E.R. was rebuilding the access.