Chapter 40. Teresa: Grandpa, you jerk!

When Teresa left, Kyuushou stood still for a long time, thinking about something. The look on Kyushu's face frightened Mei, she had never seen the emotion of fear in her friend.

- Kyuushou, is something wrong?

- Mei, Bronya... I'm going to step out for a moment... I really have to...

Bronya looked at Kyuushou and quickly analyzed the situation.

- Subject Kyuushou, did something happen? 

- Kyuushou, you don't look like yourself...

- It's alright... I just remembered something... Excuse me girls, I have to go away for a while...

Mei and Bronya looked at each other, then looked at her at the same time.

- Be careful...

- Subject Kyuushou, take care.

- Mind... Good! Don't worry about me. I am the savior of the world!

Kyuushou turned in Theresa's direction and ran after her.

- Bronya, I think we should finish the Director's errand quickly, and then help Kyuushou.

- Bronya agrees with Subject Mei.

A little time lapse.

Teresa lost sight of the Hooded Figure and got lost in the alleys of Ark City. But somehow, miraculously, she came upon a small vacant lot, which was fenced in with mesh. In the vacant lot she saw a hooded figure standing there, waiting for someone.

Teresa easily jumped over the netting and landed not far from the hooded figure. 

The figure, on the other hand, seemed not to notice Teresa, standing with her back to her.

The headmistress of St. Freya's Academy stared warily at the figure.

- I found you! You must fulfill the promise you made to us!

At the same time, the trio, who were in mind-space, sat on an imaginary couch.

K-001 sat in the center. On the right was Laplace, and on the left was Prometheus. K-001 had a large bag of popcorn in her lap, and she had 3D glasses in her eyes. Laplace was also wearing glasses.

"Here comes the show! I hope a piece of the building nearby breaks off and flies toward Old Bastard!"

{I don't understand. Why you hate Otto Apocalypse. It fits into the calculations and is a necessary factor in current events}

"You don't understand! You old piece of iron..."

[Mother, save your nerves!]

"..."

[One - one. Tie!]

"You!"

[Yes?]

If you could see the look on K-001's face right now, her angry face would fit perfectly in a horror movie sometime.