Chapter 33. WoH or Prometheus?

Third POV.

In an infinitely white space on the ground, a girl was blue. Her white hair contained purple strands, and her eyes were yellow, or gold. Opposite her on a huge white cube sat a white figure who had no distinguishing features.

 Opposite her on a huge white cube sat a white figure who had no distinguishing features

For several minutes they stared at each other without uttering a word.

- ...

The white figure was the first to make a move. It jumped off the huge white cube and landed softly, as if the laws of gravity didn't exist for it. (It did.)

She headed toward the girl and stopped a few feet away from her, her appearance changing. She took the form of the girl across from her. But she was still white.

The girl looked at the figure.

- ...

- ...

The figure stood silently in front of the girl and watched her... The girl got up from the ground first and decided to start talking.

- Are you the so-called Honkai God? At least that's what your apostles call you...

- ...

The figure nodded silently in confirmation of what the girl had said. The girl wondered, "He wants to play by his own rules? Well! Let's play along.

- Am I dead, then?

- ...

The figure shook its head. That meant a negative answer.

- Hmm... What do you mean? Am I still alive?

- ...

The figure shook his head again.

- ...

- ...

The girl wondered.

- Is this our first meeting?

- ...

The figure shook its head once more. The girl stared at the figure in bewilderment. 

"I didn't exactly meet Will, did I? What's going on anyway?"

The figure raised her hand and pointed at the girl. 

Suddenly a lost memory popped into her head, one that had been forgotten for some reason unknown to her. The girl clutched her head from the sudden rush of information...

------------------

A figure appeared in the same white space; it was a man with black hair and blue eyes. He was about thirty years old. He was dressed in a lab coat. He calmly surveyed his surroundings and noticed a figure not far from himself.

 He calmly surveyed his surroundings and noticed a figure not far from himself