Chapter 12. My plan was perfect! (Part 2)

POV K-001.

Today the plot begins... Yes, but what happened yesterday was a surprise... I also left my phone... Damn! 

Good thing this phone isn't my primary phone, just a temporary one...

By the way, tonight I was contacted by Bronya... Well, not me, but Cocolia, demanding information on me...

I told her I would check the information and let her know today... But the real Cocolia came to the Massive Electronics headquarters, and settled in... Yes... That woman likes to control everything in person.

By the way, I'm not far from Chiba Academy right now. Today the Herrscher of Thunder will awaken, and my two-year journey to hell will begin... Well, not exactly... Okay...

Okay, now I'm watching events through the silent new generation scout drones that cover the entire perimeter of the academy.

So... So Mei's out on the roof, sitting by the grid... What's she doing? Crying? Nah... I'm certainly against a child being abused, but there's nothing I can do about it... Destiny!

Okay, the sensors are starting to show a sharp increase in the concentration of Honkai radiation! And I can feel the air starting to ionize... Okay... Here we go...

Suddenly a huge lightning bolt struck Mei from the sky... Yes... That's the power!

I decided to check the surroundings... Yes... The people who were in the impact radius had probably turned into zombies.

Hmm... When will Hyperion arrive? Oh, he'll be here in about an hour... All we have to do is watch...

Suddenly, my scanner screen showed a huge cluster of red dots moving in one direction... 

I have to check... I used the Void Force and moved to the spot on the map where I saw the cluster of red dots... If anything, these dots indicate Honkai Beasts or Honkai-infected humans...

I arrived at my destination and saw that the device that was supposed to suppress Honkai energy was broken, and so was the one next to it...

What the hell happened here? How had the double perimeter been destroyed, I didn't even get a breakdown signal...

Man, we need to rebuild the perimeter right away, and...

Suddenly I felt tremors heading my way. Oh shit! I looked in the direction of the tremors and saw a huge number of Honkai beasts... Damn! There's definitely a Will involved here! Bitch!

I quickly rebuilt the perimeter, watching in parallel as a huge number of beasts headed my way... Okay, by my count there were about 900 of them... Damn! When it all went wrong!

 Damn! When it all went wrong!

Ok... I looked in the direction of the hay academy and saw Kiana rescuing Mei from her fall, with Bronya beside them in confusion... Yes... Of course, you can't, somehow, hurt your friend! Okay, stop!