Chapter 29. To Fight for all that's beautiful in the world...

Hyperion Bridge.

Third POV.

Teresa, along with the Anti-Entropy team, were on the Hyperion Bridge. They suddenly lost Himeko... She may have been sucked into Imaginary Space.

They've been scanning their surroundings for thirty minutes for fluctuations... But all to no avail...

Suddenly a black portal opened right on the bridge. Teresa managed to react, and pulled out the Judas Oath, Tesla and Einstein stood behind Teresa.

A figure emerged from the portal... Teresa immediately activated the Judas Oath. Spears and chains flew directly at the figure that emerged from the disappearing... 

But the figure stretched out its arm, wearing a strange black bracelet... The spears that were supposed to pierce the figure scattered into evil particles in the air, which just started floating in the air near the figure...

Only then did Teresa, Tesla and Einstein see who it was... It was a girl with white hair that had purple strands in it. The girl's eyes were yellow with familiar crosses in them.

 The girl's eyes were yellow with familiar crosses in them

The girl wore the cloak familiar to Theresa... The purple lines of the Honkai were visible on her face.

On her back she was dragging Himeko, who was in a terrible state

On her back she was dragging Himeko, who was in a terrible state... The suit was ruined, and the sword... It wasn't there at all...

Teresa was the first one who decided to say something:

- Who are you? Do you work for Grandpa? What about Himeko? Where is Kiana?

Tesla and Einstein recognized this girl almost simultaneously. But Tesla was the first:

- Ellis Noer? Are you a Herrscher?

Theresa heard these words and looked into the girl's eyes:

- S-Sirin? Or are you Ellis Noer...

Then the girl, who for some reason had been staring at one point the whole time, raised her hand and snapped her finger... The portal behind her closed... And she looked at Teresa.