Chapter 20. Don't call me Mom!

POV K-001.

I am currently in my dorm room at St. Freya's Academy.

Sitting at my laptop, which I "bought" at the store. Of course it's a dev that was designed by me... I sat and. 

I returned from the "Mission" before Kiana and Fu Hua and did some research on the incident... As I understood it, Cocolia was using Dr. Magee to get the Gem of Serenity.

But! There is fate in this world, and the canon defeated Cocolia

She used the fake "Research" results to lure Dr. Magee away. 

Fucking bitch! Why the fuck are you ruining my vacation?

While I was ranting about the nasty woman, I got a notification on my laptop:
[Laplas: Analysis Complete]

If you ask me who Laplas is and what analysis is, I'll tell you that Laplas is the name of my quantum computer's artificial intelligence. And analysis is...

Let me show you...

Third POV.

There was a girl sitting in the room, and after a notification arrived on her computer, she stood up and pulled out a small device from her Imaginary Space. 

It was a cube on which the circuits glowed with an orange light

It was a cube on which the circuits glowed with an orange light. She also pulled out a small cylinder from the Air that glowed pink.

"Here's one of the results of my little research..."

She pressed the cube in a certain place, and a small hole opened at the bottom, into which she inserted this cylinder.

"In studying the powers of the Herrscher Void, I learned that they are capable of transporting me to a quantum sea, to one of the bubble universes..." 

"I created a device capable of transporting me to a bubble universe to my quantum computer... And also so that I don't have to use the powers of the Herrscher of the Void every time..."

"It runs on rods that contain compressed Honkai energy. They use those in Honkai reactors."

She inserted a cylinder, or rod, of compressed Honkai Energy. The cube began to hover over her hand and also began to glow brighter. The girl looked at the cube and then began to lead her fingers around the cube, in a certain sequence.