Chapter 2. Making plans!

The outskirts of Vienna.

In an abandoned building, which used to be an old sewing factory, a girl is sitting on the second floor, her arms and legs bandaged with bandages, and she is dressed in just a robe, with a disassembled tablet lying on the floor next to her...

"There must be a geolocation module here somewhere... And there it is... okay, it needs to be short-circuited here..."

She took a thin needle, and gently shorted the pins on the board...

"Yes, it's finally done! Now we have to reset the authorization parameters... Man, you need a laptop for that, and I haven't started working with it yet... Hmmm... Okay."

It was getting darker outside the window. And since it was a remote area from the city center, there was little light, and cars rarely passed by.

The girl looked out the window and sighed deeply...

POV K-001.

I reflected on my plight. 

So, first of all, I found myself in the Honkai Impact, a world waiting to be destroyed.
Honkai eruptions, Honkai beasts, Honkai corruption, and Herrsсhers... I don't have much left to live for, and I could die at every turn...

The situation is deplorable, I have no parents, as I am a clone who must be dead... And I have no identity in this world. 

The solution to this problem is to access the Internet, learn the necessary information, learn the methods of hacking this world, hack the authorization systems to create a fake identity, steal money... ahem... I mean, earn it.

For awareness, I need to hack into the Schicksal and Anti-Entropy servers and find out the information I need... better to stay out of the snake nest, because the world snake is too dangerous, and there's a Grey Serpent there who's more experienced at this...

Next, I need to find out about the development of the vaccine that Dr. Magee was or is working on. And if there is nothing wrong with the vaccine, then arrange for a false delivery right into my hands.

- God, why is this so hard!

I have to find out about the ruins of a previous era through Schicksal and Anti-Entropy, and study them all. Get a bunch of material to research, maybe find a Solium and refine it.

Okay, now about me. 

In a past life I was a scientist, specifically a nuclear and quantum physicist... I had degrees in computer science, developing nanotechnology and meta-materials. 

Five years before my death, I discovered the phenomenon of controlled energy release in the interaction of quantum fields and antimatter.

And in the following years, with the support of many governments, I worked on a reactor that functions on the basis of the principles I discovered. 

I still didn't have a family... Fuck. Whether in this life or in the past... (Still mourning your Excalibur? MC: That's the loss of a century!) I feel kind of hurt.