Chapter 10. Otto: I didn't give you a vacation!

Otto's POV.

It's 2014. And during this time there have been huge changes in Schicksal... 

First of all, I've cancelled almost all of my plans. Now, Ellis and I are working on a master plan together... 

We've already contacted Eidos, or Mistleine otherwise, and she's agreed to help us on the terms that Ellis has offered her

We've already contacted Eidos, or Mistleine otherwise, and she's agreed to help us on the terms that Ellis has offered her... And I don't know what Ellis offered her... I don't really care... As long as I get to see Kallen again! By the way, she looks suspiciously like Cecilia Shariac... But after Ellis explained to me who she was... Well, I had no more questions...

Damn, Ellis really is a genius

Damn, Ellis really is a genius... Seriously! Even if you have a quantum computer that literally calculates the future every second, it's impossible to be that knowledgeable about everything! How does she know all this?

At first I didn't believe her and made the deal just out of curiosity... But she really knows the future... She wrote down for me some events that were going to happen in the near future, and... They happened exactly as Ellis described...

And after a year of working together, she showed me her quantum computer... Hell, her technology is really centuries ahead of this world... (Author: These moments will be part of a series of side stories)

 (Author: These moments will be part of a series of side stories)

And why is she taking on my crimes? No, literally... 

She said that the project to awaken the Herrsсher of the Void is necessary for this world... And she'll take full responsibility! Seriously, is she sick of living...