Thirty-Second Chapter: Spending Time

Navy
Charlotte, North Carolina

"Hey thanks again Navy that Pasta you cooked was all the way banging" Devante says smirking while stepping closer towards her to put his hands on her hips.

"Ooh as It should It seems like you love the Pasta because you ate everything now let's look at us a movie" Navy said grabbing his hand to go hang out upstairs but there was one thing that Devante wanted to do next and It wasn't watch a movie.

Navy wanted to watch a movie with Devante upstairs Inside his room where no one is around to get privacy so that's what they did while sitting on the bed watching cable for a little while.

Devante on the other hand started getting all freaky as It reminded Navy of the time they use to spend together when they was teenagers.

"I don't know what it is about me that makes you get freaky" Navy says to Devante.

"Navy I want you so bad come here" Devante said giving Navy a kiss, The two began making out on the bed for a few minutes.

Navy was ready too get back out there after waiting a long time to have sex she began to squirm around and started biting her lips seductively when she notice Devante taking off her pants and pulling down her panties as he went In slow motion eating her out.

"Ooh baby right there!" Navy says moaning loudly while she thought finally this night was getting good.

Devante head came upwards as he said out of his own mouth. "Yeah baby you know I can't wait to make love to you after I handle my business down here."

"Mhm and I want you too" Navy said looking down at him playing with her pearl as he placed his fingers In his mouth too taste her sweet juices.

After Devante was done pleasing his girlfriend he did this smirk as he showed his tongue.

He ended on top of her to put it down as they was getting ready to get this done and over with quickly before Dalvin wakes up.

"De what are we waiting on I thought we was making the night feel special" Navy said looking at him look more nervous that his brother might hear them and wake up.

"Are you good doing this?" Devante says to Navy.

She looked too comfortable.

"Yeah why not I don't see nothing wrong plus your brother is asleep don't worry I'll try and not be too loud." Navy said convincing De.

And that's when Devante didn't say no more after that he gave her what she needed and her body couldn't get enough that her whole body started trembling during sex Devante could tell she wasn't use to doing this.

"It's ok you can moan I can tell that you holding it back" Devante says talking to her while giving It too her.

Navy hands was around his back as she felt him Inside her as sex felt different to her In a sense since she hadn't did it in so long.

Navy expressions on her face was priceless having Intercourse with her partner.

"What baby is I'm hurting you or something?" Devante said trying too watch his pace.

"n-not exactly" Navy said struggling to speak as she biting down her lips.

"Your pussy good as hell, ahh shit" Devante said

Navy seductively bites her lips.

"Ooh Devante" Navy said calling his name In satisfaction.

"Yeah you like that huh I knew you did" Devante says hitting her g-spot.