Thirty-First Chapter: Gets Back Together

Navy
Charlotte, North Carolina
Next Day

Navy stayed over Devante crib until the morning she was sleeping in the guest room in her pink pajamas as she heard the door opening cause It was wasn't shut all the way at first.

She turned around hoping It was Devante come to find out It was just one of Devante trained pit bulls jumping for joy happy to see her Navy only met this dog one time before and that dog was around her like it been knowing her since It was little.

"Alright good morning hi boy!!!" Navy says bending down while patting the dog for a moment.

The DeGrates friendly dog was already cool with Navy which Navy thought that was a little different because a lot of dogs never come to her like this dog just did.

"Awwww you so adorable you know that crazy dog" Navy said talking to the dog while he played by her bare feet.

Just then Devante came upstairs to look for something as he stopped right by the guest room door to see Navy's excitement seeing the dog catch the robe with his mouth.

"There he is how in the hell did he get In bed with you I thought the door was closed" Devante says looking around while making sure his dog didn't ruin the house.

"No I never sleeps with the door closed I gotta hear stuff you should know that besides whenever I be at home in my room I always sleep with my door open In case my dad needs me for something" Navy replied.

Devante stop looking down on the floor and looked at her once she brought up her father as he remembered her father wasn't too nice to him like that In the beginning they had a fallen out before In the past a few times.

"That's nice of you taking care of your dad so I wonder how he holding up after what happened?" Devante says taking a seat beside her while he did some kind of whistling noise to call his pet over there where he was at. "Come here bud!"

"Well he haven't change one bit he still acts the same as you first met him but other than that he been doing good just taking things easy" Navy said staring at De as she saw a grin Instead crept upon his face.

"Oh okay you remember he use to call me angry telephone man I was just mad cause I couldn't find my journal of all our songs In it" Devante said looking at Navy as they both shared memories as teenagers.

"Of course I do how could I forget that and Courtney and I use to nickname all of you names like K-ci pillow cause of his snoring at sleepovers but those was the good days right?" Navy said smiling.

"Tell me about It" Devante says staring at her eyes so dangerously In love.

Navy saw him looking and checking her out while she rubbed the dog on his belly however Navy stopped spending time with the dog once she saw Devante getting all jealous.

"What Devante?" Navy said shyly grinning right now as she puts her hand over face to hide her face like a child when it don't want to eat.

"No, put your hand down why are you hiding your face let me see that face of yours!" Devante said sternly while taking her hand out her face.

"Okay strict ass" Navy said playfully like while her hand came off her face.

"Well It's getting later we should probably go somewhere and eat breakfast I don't know about you but I'm starving let me see If you still got it in the kitchen!" Devante said wanting her too cook breakfast with him.

"Boy what time Is it?" Navy said staring down at De looking over at his watch.

"It's after eight o'clock why?" Devante said giving this confused look.