65. Cynthia's song for Andre

Cynthia pov

I was walking in the hallways, going over to Cat.

"Cat Valentine!" Robbie said.

"Calling Cat Valentine" he said into a megaphone.

"I'm Cat Valentine" she smiled "whos calling"

"Your secret Santa" he said as she smiled more.

"Oh my god, yay!" she said dropping the 'Christmas ham'

"And your Christmas present is your very own cotton candy machine!" He said she squealed all happy.

"that's right! This man, Larry Stein, will follow you around all week and give you all the cotton candy you want!" he smiled.

"Oh my god, Robbie, thank you" she laughed going over and hugging him.

She kissed his cheek "this is the second best Christmas present ever! Look everyone. Robbie got me a cotton candy machine with a man!! Come on Larry! Lets get to class follow me!" she laughed as he groaned grabbing his machine and following her.

"That's a legit secret Santa gift" Andre smiled

Since i got Andre i already know what i was gonna go for his gift, Cat and Jade agreed to sing Robbie's song in front of his music teacher to show that it is a good song and he deserves an A and not a D.

I was at my locker, turning around when i heard Andre yelling.

"Anthony, Anthony, come on, please" he said.

"Andre, the reason that you got the D, is cause your Christmas song deserved a D"

"Ok. All right. you're the teacher and-and i respect your decision" Andre said as i closed my locker, leaning on it.

"Thank you"

"what is the matter with you?" Andre said, as Anthony groaned walking off.

"Im sorry!" Andre yelled.

"Anthony, wait! I let my emotions get the best of me. Anthony! I'ma work on this! Anthony!" Andre said running after him.

I smiled walking over to Beck, Cat and Jade.

"Secret Santa time!" she yelled.

"You mine, his or hers?" Jade asked.

"yours, for you" Cat smiled giving Jade the bag.

"hey guys, um, can i ask you a-" Tortilla asked coming over.

"Shut up! I'm opening a Christmas present!" Jade yelled at her.

"oh my god, Cat, you did not" Jade said as i smiled seeing it was the pair of scissors from her favorite movie.

"Scissors" Beck said looking at them.

"they're special scissors!" she yelled at him.

"they're from a real movie." Cat told him, as Jade opened the scissors.

"I cannot believe you got me these: Jade said looking at them.

"what movie where they used in" Toridummy asked

" The Scissoring" she replied.

"With that-that one about the girl who comes back from the dead and used a pair of scissors on her two best friends" Tori asked as we nodded.

"Yep" Beck said.

"Starting with the tall brunette" Jade said swinging the on her finger looking at Tori.

"um, anyways you guys, im Robbie's secret Santa, and i have, like, no clue what to get him." Toridilla sighed

"Juts give him a present" Cat said

"ok, help me, please. I dont wanna give him the worst present and then have to go Christmas yodeling with Sikowitz" she said as i looked at her.

"Trust me, he prays it isn't you he gets stuck with" I said rolling my eyes and walking away as Beck and Jade followed, as Cat smiling rushing off.

"here comes Robbie with Andres teacher" Cat said coming over to me we all had red and white dresses on, as me and Jade had hats and Cat had a headband.

"Hey, Anthony. Heyyyy. Ok, everyone. You guys know Anthony, one of Hollywood arts awesome music teachers" I smiled speaking into the mic

"here he is to my right" Rex said touching his shoulder, as Anthony looked traumatized.

"Well, earlier this week he gave my friend Andre Harris a bad grade for such an amazing song. So I thought you guys should hear Andre's Christmas song and see what you think" i said as everyone cheered, taking off the coats.

Cynthia
Jade
Cat
Andre
All

Carolers singing
Sleigh bells are ringing
It's that time of year
Everyone's toasting
Chestnuts are roasting
Christmas time is nearSomething's missing and I'm wishing
Wishing that you knew
How much it would mean to spend this
Christmas time with you
So if you feel it coming
On this special day
Just trust your heart
Don't let your head get in the way'Cause it's Christmas
And the start of something new
Oh it's Christmas
And I hope you will feel it tooCandy canes and mistletoe
Jack Frost nipping at your nose
But all of it means nothing
Without youJust for a minute, you get a feeling.
Look up in the sky.
Santa's here, so get in the spirit.
Just give it a try.
Children beaming and I'm dreaming
Hoping that it's true.
'Cause it would mean so much to spend this Christmas time with you!So if you feel it comin'
On the special day,
just trust your heart 'cause I can't wait to hear you say
That it's Christmas!
And the start of something new.
Well it's Christmas, and I hope you will feel it too.Everyone together sing.
Silver bells, and golden rings.
But all of it means nothing,
Without you. (No no no)
It's not Christmas without you-you-you [x3]

"Yeah, that's my girls" Andre said into the mic, as i smiled at him

"Merry Christmas, Andre, from your secret Sant"  I laughed as he gave me a hug

"All right, ok. Maybe i was wrong about your song" he said as everyone agreed.

"So now you're going to change Andre's grade to-" I smiled walking over to him.

"Well-"

"Perhaps an A" I suggested.

"An A" he said shaking Andre's hand as everyone cheered.

I smiled walking over to Beck, as he kissing me before picking me up and spinning me around.

"You did so good, baby" he smiled placing me down and hugging me.

"And i love you" he smiled letting go of me, before-

Cynthia got Andre an A, for singing his song
Beck got Cynthia you'll see next chapter ;)
Robbie got Cat a cotton candy machine
Cat got Jade Scissors form the scissoring
Andre got Beck the cricket in his RV
Tori got Robbie the girl who bullied him and money for their date.
Jade got Tori an idea to get Robbie