6.3 Cupcake Terror Pt. 4

Cynthia pov

After about an hour we all ran back to the cupcake, even though i was we shouldn't.

Opening the door as Robbie screamed, Beck and Andre got jumped as i was hiding in a bush, psh aint no one about to beat my ass when I'm dressed in a candy onesie. I could of taken them tho.

"you scared us!" Robbie yelled as Andre shut the door behind me.

"where's help?" Trina asked.

"we didn't get any" Andre said.

"we got jumped by like 6 guys"

"And i was hiding in a bush like the bad bitch i am" I smiled sitting next to Chase.

"And i swear one of the, was wearing Sikowitz pants" Andre said when all the sudden the cupcake started shaking.

"Oh! whats happening?"

"I dont like this"

"what is going on!"

"we should of jumped out of that window" I sighed as Chase nodded.

"we should of" he said.

"Its the dudes that jumped us" Beck said, and dayum was he looking as fine as a mf.

"hooligans!" Robbie yelled.

"they're right outside" Cat asked.

"Oh, man, we're gonna die wearing candy jammies" Andre said as i chuckled looking at Chase, knowing we had actual clothes under this.

"what do we do" Robbie asked.

"The confetti cannon!" Jade yelled.

"yes"

"yes"

"yes" they all agreed at once.

"Okay, cover your ears" Beck said as we all did, uncovering our ears we heard music playing.

"Hey, where's tori" Beck asked as i looking at him.

"Why do you care" I asked feeling jealous.

"Cause it's dangerous out there" he said.

"And she didn't think about that when she put you guys up to go out here" i said crossing my arms over my chest.

"she went to go look for you guys"

"she went out there?" Andre asked.

"how'd you guys let her go out there all by herself"

"Did you try and stop her" Beck asked, as i glared at him. so much for the lets ignore tori she keeps tryna ruin our relationship, when he's about to do it himself.

"in a way" Jade shrugged.

"what did you do?" Andre asked.

"I opened the door" Jade said winking at me.

"I hope that giant rat gets her" I mumbled crossing my arms over my chest.

A little later we were all standing outside the cupcake, by now i had taken that damn onesie off and was wearing shorts and a graphic tee.

"And you wanna make sure these lug nuts are nice and tight. There we go. Set her down"

"Coming down"

"Good as new" the one in the black beanie said.

"Yay. thank you guys so much! how sweet are they?" It asked turning to us.

"Sweet"

"just look at them"

"sweet guys"

"Hey, i wonder where Sikowitz is" it asked us.

"i dont know" it 2 shrugged.

"Think we still got time to make it to the parade?" Andre asked.

"i dont know, Andre. i have no way to tell time now" Robbie said holding up his broken pear pad.

"wait, you guys are going to the Parade Parade?" the guy who fixed the tire asked.

"yeah, this is our float" It 1 smiled.

"so you're gonna be in the parade?" the one with the flannel on asked.

"yeah, we're performing" Cat said.

"woah" he said.

"well, we were just gonna watch it on tv" Beanie boy said.

"No hi-def, thought" Flannel sighed.

"well, do you want to come to the parade with us?" It 1 asked.

"could we" he asked excitedly.

"uh.."

And that's how we ended here, all of us and three of them in the tiny cupcake, beanie boy and eye piercing kept staring at me.

"Okay, here we go" Beck said, as we began going one mile per hour once more

"the wheels on the cupcake spin around" It 1 began to sing.

"Kill me now, please" I begged.

A/N this ones short cause it was the end of the part, but now season two is done, we go to season threeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!