43. Prome Wrecker

Cynthia pov

"Jade, what are we even doing here" I asked as we were at Tori's Prome, even when Jade was more than pissed about the whole thing happening.

"you'll see" she said smirking and walking away.

"Eh, okay" i said pursing my lips and looking around.

"Ok, Lights, done. Band on the way. Decorations'- Sinjin" She yelled seeing him going to lick a balloon.

"Sinjin! do not lick the balloon's!" she yelled through a megaphone.

"be free" he said letting it go

"You look gorgeous, Cyn" She said smiling at me.

"I can say the same" I said as she hugged me.

She smiled looking down at her pear pad "Hey, Andre, will you go check tha- ANDRE!" she yelled seeing him kissing his girlfriend.

"MM? Sorry" he said as they stopped kissing.

"Uh, why dont you go get us some punch" he said as she went to go kiss him again.

"No, no, no baby, the punch, first, please" he said.

"Ok, keep those lips warm" she said giggling.

"Oh, i will. im a do that" he said chuckling.

"I'm getting sick of that girl" he said when she was out of hearing.

"Then why are you always kissing her" I asked confused.

"She wont stop. I keep trying to talk, listen to music, get to know eachother better. but to her, i'm just a pair of sweet, buttery lips"

"Can't relate" i said smiling at him.

He rolled his eyes playfully "Not all of us can find a Beck or Cynthia"

"Im rare" i said laughing, as they joined me.

"hey, uh whos your date" Andre asked Tori.

"Ughh, i knew i forgot something"

"Don't worry, vega. We're both dateless, ill give you the honor of being my date" I said as she smiled in agreement.

"Well, hey there, promers" Jade said coming over.

"Uh, what are you doing here" Tori asked Jade confused.

"Hmm, well, i didn't have anything else to do you got my performance canceled. So, here i am at your prome" she said walking away.

"Okay, everyone" Tori said through the microphone, as me and her were on the stage, as i was her date.

"Yeah!"

"hey!"

"Gather around"

"Tori!"

"Welcome to the first ever hollywood arts prome" she said as everyone was cheering and clapping.

"Yeah!. Ok, ok, the band will be here soon, but until then, if you haven't voted for prome queen and king, you still have time"

"Yeah, remember to vote, cause anyone can win" Trina yelled.

"Just use your phones to go to the slap. And remember, you can only vote for one queen and one king so-" but she was cut off when the projector in the back round went off.

"Woah, what's going on"

"ok, uh-guys, its ok. it looks like the electricity went out, so just relax until i-" but she was cut off once again by everyone screaming.