13. Diddly bobs'

Cynthia pov

The bell rang, i grabbed all my things about to leave when Sikowitz called me, Andre, Robbie, Beck, Jade, Cat and Tori.

"Why do you have a woman's purse" Tori asked as Beck put his hands around waist, rubbing circles on my skin from where my shirt and skirt didn't cover.

"I don't have a wom- good Ghandi, where did this come from , and where are my dozen bagels" he said checking his pockets.

"Can i leave" I asked as Beck started playing with the waistband on my skirt.

"Wait, how would you teenages like to do for money" he said making everyone look at each other concerned.

"Im leaving" I said as Beck pulled me back, his hand going back to where it was before.

"Can we have some details first" Tori asked as Beck hands was slowly going into my skirt, i looked at him but he was looking forward still.

"Well, i assume you're all familiar with Kevin chase" he said as we nodded.

"The guy who owns like half the hotels in Vegas?" Beck asked.

"Im telling the story" he said jumping around.

"Kevin was my roommate in college, and now he's extremely wealthy, and his little boy is turning four years old this week"

"what do you want man?" Rex asked making everyone look at him.

"Ill give you this dollar to get to the point" Jade said holding money out.

"I cant possibly take your money" he said grabbing the money.

"Well the waggafuffles private place crashed, so he needs a new group to perform"

"No" jade said as we all began leaving.

"He will play you $1,000, shall i tell my friend you're in" Sikowitz said smiling

"Where would we do this" Andre asked.

"Ill set up the party here at school, in the backbox theater, you can perform on stage, after this ids have their ice cream and cake, it'll be fantastic" He said as everyone agreed to do it but i decided not to it was the better choice.

"there you are" some lady said coming into the classroom, "AHHH my bagels" he said he leaned down grabbing the purse.

"Sorry about the mix up" he said giving her her purse, as he got his bagels, beofre she left she slapped him with her purse "pull your head out of your pants, bye cyn love you"

"Bye love youu" I yelled back

"Bye mom" he yelled when she left "that was your mom" tori asked confused.

"No" he said turning around banging his head on the wall "yes it was" I mouthed nodding.

"Anyways they can all do it but i am not" I said raising my hands and leaving

We were all at Tori's figuring out a song to sing, Beck dragged me here, I was sitting on his lap as Andre started singing a song.

"My grandpa has a nose, and my grandma has a nose, everyone you know has a nose, nose, nose, nose" he sung.

"My grandfather's nose was blown off in the war so that songs a lie" Jade said cutting flowers.

"well im sorry, i'm a serious musician, i don't know how to write little kidde songs" Andre said as i was trying to get comfortable.

"why did you guys agree to this" I said as Beck grabbed my thigh stopping me from moving.

"it'll be fun" Cat said playing with her bunny.

"Yeah, its so fun to put on humiliating costumes, and dance around like idiots for sticky little three year olds" Jade said still cutting the flowers.

"Four year olds" Tori said rolling her eyes.

"So what do you guys thinking about this song" Robie asked as he started singing about glass.

"It's fun to run, it's fun to play, its fun to make things of of clay, its fun to full your car with gas, its fun to break things made of glass, but broken glass can cut your hand, and then you'll bleed across the land, and then-"

I moved up when Beck placed his hand on my throat leaning closer "If you move once moree, i swear ill bring you to the bathroom and teach you to listen" he said as i nodded biting my lip.

He let go leaning back as i stayed still playing with the bottom of my skirt.

"What do for year old kids like" I asked as Beck moved sitting up straight.

"Cartoons"

"Animals"

"Being annoying"

"Broken glass" Robbie sang.

"Oh i gotta take this" Andre said as his phone went off, he got up going outside.

I zoned out on my phone when Tori gave Beck the laptop, he gently pushed me off of him making me pout and cross my arms.

I couldn't make it to the birthday party since i woke up badly sick, like horrible sick, like about to pass away sick.

While laying in bed i watched the video from the party on the slap, Jade was a hamburger, Robbie was pizza, Back was a corn dog, Cat was broccoli, Andre was spaghetti, while Tori was ice cream.

And that Andre song label people didn't want him cause the song, which i think is ridiculous.

While texting Jade, I guess Trina was all over Beck I rolled my eyes she always is.

The next day Andre and Tori were supposed to sing his new song but she was busy so Andre asked me.

"Oh, oh, Yeah, yeah, Oh, yeah, I don't wear designer clothes, I don't go to the finest schools., But I know, I ain't no fool, baby, I may not be a star, I'm not driving the sickest car.But I know, I can make you happy, baby, I don't know what you been used to, Never been with a girl like you, But I can give you a love that's true to, Your heart, not material things, I'll give you my song, These words to you, Sing you what I feel, My soul is true, I don't have the world, Can't give it to you, girl, But all that I can do, All that I can do, Is give this song to you, Na, na, na, Na, na, na, Na, na, na, Na, na, na, Na, na, na, Na, na, na, Yeah, I know you are blessed, But there's something you're missing, yeah, Your own melody, Oh, baby, As I strum my guitar, You should know what you are to me, My everything, yeah, I don't know what you been used to, Never been with a girl like you, But I can give you a love that's true to, Your heart, not material things, I'll give you my song, These words to you, Sing you what I feel, My soul is true,  don't have the world, Can't give it to you, girl, But all that I can do, All that I can do, Give this song to you, I'll give you my heart, my soul, my voice, baby (give this song to you), What I can't say, I'll sing it (give this song to you), Every word, every verse, I'll be there, baby, Oh, oh, oh, Give this song to you, I'll give my song, these words, to you, Baby, baby, Sing you what I feel, My soul is true, I'll give you my song, These words to you, Sing you what I feel, My soul is true, I don't have the world, Can't give it to you, girl, But all that I can do, All that I can do, I'll give you my song, These words to you, Sing you what I feel, My soul is true I don't have the world,  Can't give it to you, girl, But all that I can do, All that I can do, Is give this song to you, yeah"

Me and Andre finished singing, earning in everyone clapping, Andre came over hugging me while laughing.