Chapter 81 - 90

_
Chapter 81

    ◎Brother Xiong has the physique of a heartthrob? ◎

    Xuan Xiaomeng tilted her head, staring fixedly at the man approaching them, doubts appeared in her small eyes.

    ...a faint rotten smell.

    The last time Kanyan took them to participate in the Dapan Secret Realm, the two-legged beast that chased him in the middle of the night had this smell on him.

    However, the smell from the two-legged beast was relatively strong, and the person in front of him seemed to have been infected with this smell not long ago.

    Faint, not smelling carefully, can't smell it yet.

    "Hey..."

    Xuan Xiaohei moved his buttocks, and leaned close to Xuan Xiaomeng's side: "Why does this two-legged beast have a strange smell?

    " did you come?

    Why is there such a rotten smell...

    Bai Shu tilted his head and sniffed: "Rotten smell? No, what I smell is the smell of Shi Lan, which is a bit pungent."

    After saying that, Bai Shu turned his head, the fox eyes Staring at Xuan Xiaomeng, she said, "Mengmeng, the bad guy who wanted to kill Rong Jie last time also had this smell, but the smell of the bad guy is stronger than that of these two-legged beasts." Xuan Xiaomeng nodded, but did not answer Bai

    Shu if.

    She tilted her little head, and turned to Fei Tianhu in animal language: "Tiger, let's go first, this two-legged beast may have something to do with Kan Yan."

    Fei Tianhu was stunned, and looked at Xuan Xiaomeng questioningly.

    Xuan Xiaomeng said: "Let's talk, oh, yes, do you know where Kanyan has gone?"

    Flying Tiger shook his head, but did not speak. Immediately, he turned his head, cast a gloomy glance at the Golden Core cultivator, then threw a spirit stone on the table, and left the restaurant coldly with the three little beasts.

    From the beginning to the end, he ignored the male cultivator who was against him.

    In the eyes of other people, this male cultivator flattered the demon cultivator, but in the end he was rejected by the demon cultivator.

    The Golden Core cultivator was ignored, smiled awkwardly, and watched them leave.

    "Brother Lianzhou, hurry up and eat. We have to go to Ningzhun City when we run out. It is said that Xuanyuanzong also participated in the beast tide in Ningzhun City this time, and set up trophies. I heard it from Ningzhun City. According to the news, there is a spiritual plant for washing the scriptures and cutting the marrow, the senior brother has been looking for this kind of medicinal materials to refine the marrow pills, maybe this time we can get all the medicinal materials needed for the pills." By the window, a male

    cultivator Seeing Lian Zhou's distressed face, and two monks beside him taunting him with contempt, he raised his head and hurriedly made a sound to rescue Lian Zhou.

    Lianzhou glanced at him gratefully, swept his sleeves, and went back to the window.

    After sitting down, he raised his eyes slightly and looked down the street.

    When he saw the fat, strong, energetic and larger black and white bear, his eyes were burning hot.

    The hands hanging by the sides were crossed without any trace, and the slender fingers touched the sandalwood beads worn on the left wrist.