Chapter 6

Chapter 6

    ◎A group of livestock! ◎

    Xuan Xiaomeng was annoyed that Flying Tiger stepped on her newly planted bamboo, when he suddenly heard him mention Hengfu River, her chubby head tilted, "Did Hei Jian tell you?" "Well, everyone knows now,

    you Don't be afraid, I will definitely succeed in overcoming the tribulation before he comes to our Beast Sect, and then I will shoot him to death." Flying Tiger snorted from his nose, raised his tiger paw, and rubbed Xuan Xiaomeng's cheek twice as if comforting overhead.

    Kneading too hard, almost turned the top of Xuan Xiaomeng's head into a chicken coop. Xuan Xiaomeng lifted the bear's paw, and slapped the tiger's paw on his head, his small eyes were shining brightly.

    ——The gang fight plan succeeded!

    Look, the Flying Tiger who has been busy practicing all day has heard about her "dream", so the other beasts must know about it too. Although the beasts in the Zongli rolled up their sleeves and fought every day, and often got their noses and faces swollen, they were very protective of their weaknesses, and provoking one was tantamount to provoking a nest.

    First, dig a hole for Heng Fujiang. He doesn't know if the hole can be buried, but he wants to kill her secretly as in the book, and make her a missing person.

    Who said pandas are only cute!

    This kind of deceitful idea was thought of by her, she was simply too smart.

    "Yeah, then you have to work harder." Xuan Xiaomeng looked moved, and encouraged Feitian at the right time.

    Xuan Xiaomeng did not comment on whether the Flying Tiger could successfully overcome the tribulation. After failing to cross the tribulation twice, she seriously suspected that he might not be able to survive this tribulation so easily.

    After pumping his breath, he stretched out his paw and took out a bamboo shoot from the Qiankun bag. Xuan Xiaomeng sat up and ate with Hu Feitian.

    After more than half a month, the spirit beasts in the Zongli have accepted the fact that Xuan Xiaomeng eats bamboo. Normally, they feel comfortable watching Xuan Xiaomeng eat. Now that she is eating bamboo, the regular sound of chewing , Listening to the beast's appetite increased even more.

    Cooking person, cooking soul, one tiger and one bear don't speak, and concentrate on eating.

    Flying Tiger came over, had a meal with Xuan Xiaomeng, and then flew away with wings. Immediately afterwards, a nest of a little friendly beasts rushed up to the side peaks of Guanglan Peak, and took care of Xuan Xiaomeng.

    Xuan Xiaomeng's moved little eyes were watery, and she felt that she had a good relationship with animals.

    As a result, within two minutes of being touched, a group of beasts used the excuse of comfort, you squeezed, I squeezed, and rubbed Xuan Xiaomeng's fur, and rubbed Xuan Xiaomeng's silk-like silky hair. It's a mess.

    There are quite a few spirit beasts in the beast sect, and two-thirds of them are spirit beasts with fur. But looking at all the spirit beasts, the one with the smoothest fur and the softest body is Xuan Xiaomeng. Her black and white fur has made the beasts greedy for a long time.

    Everyone wants to lick her itchy hands, but Xuan Xiaomeng doesn't like others to touch her, and only occasionally gives Fei Tianhu a touch.

    Everyone's hands had been itching for too long, and today they finally got the chance to touch the bear's fur, but they just touched it vigorously, touching it indiscriminately, causing Xuan Xiaomeng's eyes to burst into flames.