Chapter 51

Chapter 51

    ◎Brother Xiong's careful thinking ◎

    Chaoyang pushes away the clouds and mist, and throws itself into the earth.

    In the mountain valley, the stream is trickling, and the thin mist rises from the flowing water.

    The man in black was sitting on the rocks by the bank. Under the hood, the two bundles of hair were as shiny as satin, and the skin around his neck was as fine as porcelain against the mottled sunlight.

    At the wrist and foot, a black and white little bear hugged his legs tightly, with his head raised slightly, his ears flapped, and he stared intently at him.

    The dark eyes seemed to be glued to his face, drooling unabashedly.

    The little bear is a little small, and he looks like a minor.

    "Little fairy, did you come out of the bamboo to accompany Xiong Xiong?"

    The little fairy really likes Xiong Xiong. she is gone.

    "You are so fragrant, you are the most fragrant person I have ever seen."

    Xuan Xiaomeng opened her bright eyes, sucked her little nose greedily, and praised without hesitation while sucking.

    After complimenting the man, the little bear opened his mouth slightly, bit his black robe, and shook his head playfully.

    "Jun Tianze!" Jun Tianze's eyes drooped, Dian Mo's eyes quietly looked at Xuan Xiaomeng.

    "Little goblin, Xiong Xiong knows." After saying that, Xuan Xiaomeng blinked, and looked at Jun Tianze suspiciously with her small eyes.

    Hey, I can hear raging words, the soul in this bamboo is so powerful.

    The corners of Jun Tianze's lips smiled, and he stopped correcting her, and slightly stretched out his hands covered under the robe, gently stroking the hair on the top of Xuan Xiaomeng's head.

    The slightly cold hands and unfamiliar movements made Xuan Xiaomeng squint her eyes in comfort.

    It was a completely different feeling from how the owners gave her to smooth her hair. Xuan Xiaomeng felt that there was a comb made of bamboo that was combing her hair. Wherever the comb combed, there was a scent of bamboo. .

    Now her whole body is fragrant, exactly the same as the Leng Zhuxiang on the little goblin.

    After eating thousands of bamboos, he has never tasted the smell of bamboo, and now he finally does.

    Xuan Xiaomeng squinted her eyes comfortably, enjoying Jun Tianze's touch.

    The atmosphere was quiet, and Xuan Xiaomeng, who was enjoying herself almost, remembered her business.

    Let go of Jun Tianze's legs with his paws, sit on the creek stone with his little butt, take out a bamboo shoot from the Qiankun bag, bite his little teeth, peel off the bamboo shell, and said with a lot of thoughts: "Little goblin, Xiongxiong parents are in the secret realm, Xiongxiong I'm going to find my parents."

    After sleeping and waking up with someone beside her, Xuan Xiaomeng's mood has been completely adjusted, although she is still worried, she no longer thinks about it.

    Before she was crying and sad, it was because there was no one around her, and no one could evacuate her fear and anxiety, and her mind was trapped in the smell of blood that made her unable to get out.