Chapter 45

Chapter 45

    ◎Stupid, stupid, raging like a fool. ◎

    What is the big deal, Xuan Xiaomeng doesn't know.

    Mao Tuanzi is very sensitive to emotions, so he felt that Kanyan's sudden anger was a kind of anger that was borne to the brink.

    It seemed to be suppressed for a long time, so long that it became a wound in his heart that could not heal.

    The villain he met during the day was a knife that opened his wound.

    He seemed unwilling to bear it any longer.

    Xuan Xiaomeng opened her small eyes, and her two little paws tangled up and circled around quickly a few times, feeling a little worried about Kanyan.

    Looking at the dark night sky, Xuan Xiaomeng sighed, the hair on her face couldn't stop the preoccupied expression on her bear face.

    Serious little look, let alone, it really looks like that.

    She didn't know what she was going to do, sighed, suddenly propped up her two hind legs, then hooked her head, and her two front legs imitated the appearance of adults with hands behind their backs, trying to get around behind the bear.

    But Nai He, with his fat legs too short, grunted and chirped twice, and hooked his claws on the bear's back several times, but failed to turn himself into a worried bear.

    The desired posture was not set up, but because the small body was too bulky, the center of gravity of the standing hind legs was unstable.

    Xuan Xiaomeng blinked.

    Sure enough, the bears in the cartoons are all deceptive.

    Bear... How could he be able to recite his hand.

    Xuan Xiaomeng bent her short legs, sat down obediently on the ground, frowned and acted like a dull bear.

    This night, be aware that it must be a sleepless night.

    The unknown "magic weapon" that came from outside the sky alarmed all the big shots in Suibei City. Under the candle lights, everyone was guessing which old ghost came to Suibei City.

    While guessing, he also began to stand ready.

    And the high-ranking monks of the various sects who brought their young disciples to participate in the Dapan Secret Book also reacted very quickly, and hurriedly reported back to each sect that the great power appeared in the Dapan Secret Realm.

    The Foundation Establishment disciples of the Nirvana Sect who lived in the same inn were even more fearful.

    Because, Mu Jingnan, who brought them to the Great Pan Secret Realm, was attacked last night, and finally lost his whereabouts by being hit by an unknown magic weapon. No matter how they tried to contact him, they couldn't get in touch.

    The sound of the sound transmission stone passed, and the stone sank into the sea without any echo.

    A group of Foundation Establishment disciples couldn't make up their minds, and in the end it was a true disciple of an elder in the sect who sent a letter to his master, reporting back the disappearance of True Monarch Mu Jingnan.

    ...Actually, the sound transmission of the disciples of the Nirvana Sect is not lost in the sea. At this moment, the sound transmission stone is placed next to Xuan Xiaomeng's short legs.

    Xuan Xiaomeng hides merit and fame in her body, and uses three things in one mind. While worrying about Kanyan, while hand-picking treasures, she also raised her ears to listen to the sound of inquiry from the sound transmission stone.