Chapter 46

Chapter 46

    ◎Bearing smell of Xuan Xiaohei ◎

    Lingwen Mountain, a hundred miles outside Suibei City.

    Lingwen Mountain is an isolated mountain with steep cliffs and towering rocks, and it is also the place where the secret realm of Dapan was opened this time.

    The elders of the four major sects worked together to calculate, and concluded that noon today is the time for the opening of the Dapan Secret Realm.

    The Dapan Secret Realm is opened for a month, and after a month, the space slit will be closed, and the secret realm will be hidden in a different space again. The passage of the secret realm can only allow monks below the Golden Core level to pass through. If a Jindan cultivator crosses this passage forcibly, the passage will be displaced or even collapsed.

    Even spirit beasts are the same.

    On the contrary, if a person enters the secret realm and improves his realm in the secret realm, there will be no hidden dangers in this regard. Anyway, after one month, the passage to the secret realm will still collapse as the space slit closes.

    This is also the reason why Xuan Xiaomeng tightly restrained her cultivation, and had to enter the secret realm to advance.

    She advanced in the secret realm without being ejected, so why didn't she go inside to advance.

    When she advances in the secret realm, she will become the fiercest cub in the secret realm. At that time, she can beat Heng Fujiang as much as she wants.

    As for whether there will be other people who have the same thoughts as her, Xuan Xiaomeng is not worried at all.

    Two-legged beasts are completely incomparable with beasts in terms of advancement.

    Foundation Establishment Advancement Golden Elixir, there is a Golden Elixir Thunder Tribulation. The thunder calamity descending from the secret realm is just as unstable as an unstable space slit. If you are weak, you can't use the thunder to forge your body, but if you are strong, there will be no scum left.

    The cunning two-legged beast chose to survive the tribulation in the secret realm when his head was hammered.

    It was time for the secret realm to open. It was originally a sunny sky, but because of the space gap that appeared in midair, the sky was rendered dark red. This airspace, with the vibration of the space slit, seems to sink from the sky to the earth.

    The people who came to the Great Pan Secret Realm jumped off their flying swords one after another before reaching Lingwen Mountain, and walked down the mountain. At the foot of the mountain, a high platform stands, on which the elders of the four major sects are already in place. These elders are high-level monks who will open the secret realm later and will support the entrance of the secret realm for a month.

    They must support the passage of the secret realm so that the disciples can enter and exit the secret realm.

    Kanyan brought Shen Bao and three people to Lingwen Mountain. Once he arrived at the location, he gave Shen Bao and three people the name tag for entering the secret realm, and told them not to act alone or leave the foot of Lingwen Mountain before entering the secret realm.

    There are tens of millions of cultivators in Fengnan Continent, but their cultivation resources are limited. The secret realms that appeared in the cultivation world were almost divided up by the various sects. The upper sects ate meat, the lower sects drank soup, and casual cultivators couldn't even grab a bone.     Take the quota for Dapan Secret Realm this time as an example, there is not a single quota for casual cultivators. But whoever can step into the foundation building period is not fighting for their lives, and how can they all accept their fate. If casual cultivators want to enter the secret realm, they can only snatch the name tag for entering the secret realm from the disciples of the sect.     Only disciples with a name tag can cross the entrance to the secret realm supported by the joint efforts of the elders of the four sects. If there is no name tag, they will be strangled by the power of the four elders before they approach the entrance of the secret realm.     This kind of random cultivator snatching the Zongmen disciples' nameplates will happen every time the secret realm is opened, and every time they snatch it successfully.     Kanyan wanted to find out the Heng Fujiang that Xuan Xiaomeng was talking about before the secret realm was opened, and then kill him, so he couldn't accompany Shen Bao and the other three. Fortunately, Li Fan, who has participated in several small secret realms, is very familiar with the confrontation hidden under the surface before the secret realm opens. As soon as Kanyan confessed, he immediately agreed and said that he would take good care of Shen Bao and Ding Manyue.     Kan Yan hummed, then raised his eyes and looked in the direction of Wu Xiangzong.     When he looked over, he glanced out of the corner of his eye and saw the members of the Nirvana Sect who were not far from the Wuxiang Sect camp. When the leader of the Nirvana Sect reappeared, a dark light flashed across Kanyan's pupils.     Huang Ningzhang - the uncle of the suzerain of the Nirvana sect.