Chapter 32

Chapter 32

    ◎The bear who dug a hole and buried herself◎

    Xuan Xiaomeng was reborn in the Fengnan Continent, and was struck by her own demon fairy Thunder Tribulation.

    Although she has always deceived herself into thinking that she was struck by lightning and reincarnated and moved to another house... But in fact, she was struck to death by lightning.

    For Jie Lei, Mao Xiong is afraid and in awe from the bottom of his heart.

    Looking at the sky, Xuan Xiaomeng was dumbfounded by the thunder that seemed to tear the sky apart.

    "Smelly tiger, you are going to cross the catastrophe, why didn't you say hello in advance, don't be struck by lightning." Maoxiong trembled, his small eyes were watery, not to mention how pitiful he was.

    The little paw swished and lifted, covering the two dark circles under the eyes.

    Thinking that if she couldn't see it, Jie Lei wouldn't strike her.

    But the rumbling thunder lingered in his ears, and there was the sound of a big tree being hit by the thunder falling beside him, Xuan Xiaomeng wanted to pretend to be dead, but he couldn't pretend.

    Hearing the noise in his ears, Xuan Xiaomeng trembled in fear, fearing that he would be hit by the thunder from the sky, he quietly opened his two little fingers, wanting to see where the thunder struck.

    As soon as the line of sight stretched out from the slit of the bear's claw, it was a coincidence that a bolt of lightning was seen, and with a bang, it shattered the Lingyi Peak stele carved by Kanyan himself.

    The gravel splashed all over the ground, the mighty Lei Wei, seeing Xuan Xiaomeng's neck tightened, wanted to punch a hole to get in.

    ...Fall, is the raging bad luck starting?

    When you go out to visit a friend, you can still meet an old friend.

    If you meet them, you will be struck by lightning together.

    "I don't know that I will cross the catastrophe today, Xiaomeng, go to Xingchen Pavilion to hide, try to suppress the beast's breath, and don't let Lei Jie find you." Unexpectedly triggering Lei Jie, the Flying Tiger swept away the past drama, solemnly said.

    In the past, when he crossed the tribulation, Kanyan would go to the depths of Xiaoshan in advance and split a mountain top for him to welcome the thunder calamity.

    But this time, Lei Jie came without warning.

    He didn't prepare anything, and he didn't even have a pill to restore his physical strength. This time, the thunder tribulation might fail again.

    Flying Tiger knew how his Thunder Tribulation was attracted, the beast blood no longer boiled, no matter how difficult it was to suppress his cultivation, the Thunder Tribulation would come naturally.

    It's just that it came too hastily, and arrived in a hurry, trapping the little bear in the thunder calamity.

    "After you have survived the thunder disaster, I will settle the score with you." Hearing Fei Tianhu's words, Xuan Xiaomeng's head finally broke free from the fear of being struck by lightning. Run to the summit.

    The speed of running out was faster than ever, and the four short legs all ran out of afterimages.

    Lingyi Peak is Kanyan's dojo, and the Xingchen Pavilion on Lingyi Peak must have a formation. Whether these formations can resist lightning is not to be said for the time being, but it is better than letting Xiongxiong stand here and be struck by lightning with the dead tiger.