Chapter 33

Chapter 33

    ◎The bear feeding the tiger ◎

    The dark clouds are heavy, the wind is howling, and the sky seems to be falling.

    Flying Tiger let out a breath, and prepared to find a big rock to block Xuan Xiaomeng's hole.

    It doesn't matter whether it can be blocked, but at least it is better than the layer of mud on her body that is not completely covered by bear hair.

    But at this moment, the tribulation and thunder in the sky had already been brewed, and the pale and dazzling thunder light tore through the clouds and poured down, like a silver-white sword directly attacking the Flying Tiger.

    This tribulation thunder is more powerful than the first three, Flying Tiger sees this, how can he spare his hands to find some stones, and immediately use his kung fu to meet this tribulation thunder.

    Although he was well prepared for the failure of crossing the tribulation, Fei Tianhu still went all out.

    Jie Lei is like a silver python, thick and strong. Destroying the dead, smashing the earth angrily with the power to destroy the world.

    The rumbling roar sounded like God was angry, and it was extremely shocking.

    After a long time, this thunder tribulation finally passed.

    The sound of thunder weakened slightly, but still roared in the clouds, brewing again.

    Flying Tiger forcibly took down a tribulation thunder. At this time, he seemed a little weak to follow up. He was lying in the big hole blasted by the robbery thunder, quickly absorbing spiritual energy and accumulating energy to prepare for the next tribulation thunder.

    Not far away, the small pit that made everyone fearful that they would be struck by lightning was quiet and undamaged by lightning.

    Not to mention chopping, it seemed that after the unreliable bear was buried in the ground, Nulei was really blind and didn't see her. The small earth pit was three feet in size, and there was not even a little sand or stone flying up.

    Seeing this, Kan Yan and Hua Qing looked at each other with shock hidden in their eyes.

    The auspicious beast on the pillar...

    a word auspicious bestowed by heaven, has such power that even Jie Lei would avoid her.

    Amidst the confusion, the quiet pit under Jieyun moved.

    Xuan Xiaomeng, who buried herself in the pit and pretended to be dead, listened to the movement outside the pit with her ears trembling. When the thunder outside the pit subsided and no longer roared above her head, her broken bear head could finally think.

    As soon as her head was able to think, she stretched out her paws to remove a layer of mud from the bear's head, and then opened her eyes long enough to look out of the pit.

    Seeing that the lightning net that forced the bear to bury himself had disappeared, and there was no thunder and lightning in the entire Lingyi Mountain except for the howling wind.

    Seeing this, Xuan Xiaomeng's eyes lit up, rolled over, rolled out of the bottom of the pit, and then ran towards Xingchen Pavilion.

    The terrifying thunder net is finally gone, if you don't leave now, when will it be.

    Mao Xiong ran vigorously. When he ran, he glanced at the Flying Tiger lying in the deep pit out of the corner of his eye. Seeing that the Flying Tiger's breath was messy and his body was wounded, without even thinking about it, he threw it at the Flying Tiger while running. A spiritual grass passed by.