Part 52

Emma's face was so pale, she didn't expect Stuart to be so shameless, in front of so many people, splashing dirty water on herself.

When did she do such a thing?

Insulting herself in public like this, how can she stay in Donghae in the future? This is to break all your own roads and drive yourself out of the South Estopia!

"Mr. Stuart..."

She hurried to explain.

"You don't need to explain!"

Stuart sneered. "Who doesn't know, you just bought a BMW, nearly half a million dollar? How much is your salary, I don't know?"

"A few days ago, you went to the mall once. I bought hundreds of thousands of clothes for sex. Do you have so much money? Why did you get this money? Go tell the police!"

"Emma, Emma, you are greedy, but you are too greedy!"

Stuart roared. , "I announced that Matthew's Group is now expelling you and calling the police to hand you over to the judiciary!"

Stuartyi announced that several executives nodded immediately.

"I agree!"

"I agree!"

"Call the police immediately and hand it over to the judiciary!"

......

They had little hesitation, and Emma's embezzled amount was enough for her to stay in it for more than ten years.

Buying a BMW car and buying hundreds of thousands of clothes, how can Emma's salary be able to!

Greedy!

Emma really you are too greedy, really thought that he has something to do with Daniel, then no one can help you?

Several executives looked at Emma's eyes, all with gloating, this kind of thing that fell into the rock, it was really cool to do!

In particular, they were even more refreshed when they saw that Emma was really pale and didn't know where to go for quibbling.

It makes you feel that you are high above you, and now you hit the ground hard, do you know it hurts?

Throughout the conference room, everyone's eyes were fixed on Emma, wanting to see her collapse, seeing her fear, seeing her head begging for mercy and pleading with everyone.

However, Emma really just bit his lip without saying a word.

Her eyes were reddish, and she was really disappointed to Stuart and Lin.

Emma really didn't explain, and she didn't need to explain things she didn't do.

"Pappapp!"

Suddenly, Andrew clapped with an appreciative expression, "Wonderful! What a wonderful!"

He took out his mobile phone: "Mr. Stuart, I just recorded the ones you just said, you This is really wonderful."

"Well, Andrew, don't talk nonsense, these are facts, you don't need to edit it at all!"

Stuart sneered, waiting for Emma to stay in the South Estopia, and rolled out of Fingol City, Andrew They will only be kicked out and become homeless again.

"Emma's real salary income, the company has a clear record, how much money she has, don't we know?"

"Her family is the only one working in her family, and her life is very tight. It is good to eat meat and buy it. Car? Why not buy a house!"

Several executives sneered and sarcastically, no matter how polite.

Andrew ignored them and took something out of his pocket, Stuart suddenly became alert.

This neuropathy will not bring a knife in, right?

He immediately said nervously: "What do you want to do? If you dare to mess up, you're done! Security? Call security!"

Andrew glanced at Stuart, took out the consumption record from his pocket and left it on the table.

"I'm sorry, I bought the car and clothes, and everything else."

He glanced at Stuart. "Isn't it more than one million pocket money, are you so excited? My wife just spent 100 million. That's pocket money, don't you agree?"

"Impossible!"

Stuart seemed to hear a big joke.

A tramp in Andrew, if Oliver had not selected him, he is still begging for food on the street.

Is he rich?

Also bought Emma directly for BMW and hundreds of thousands of clothes?

Andrew dared to tell such a joke, is he a neuropathy?

"Slap!"

Andrew slapped the consumption records on the table: "Open your dog's eyes and see clearly. If necessary, I can ask the president of the South Estopia Bank to come over and let him tell you whether the money is related to yourMatthew's. relationship."

Character Name Review:

Andrew---------------------------Jiang Ning

Emma-----------------------------Lin Yuzhen

Daniel-----------------------------Huang Yuming

Stuart-----------------------------Lin Qiang

Family Name(MATTHEW)----LIN Xiao

Oliver-----------------------------Lin Feng

Logan-----------------------------Lin Wen