Part 61

In just three days, a large sweep was carried out with the power of the Thunder, and those gray businesses in the underground circle suffered the most severe blow in history!

All the bigwigs, even one by one, couldn't sleepwell. The industry they just acquired, and even the industry they owned, didn't know how much they lost.

Many people disappeared overnight!

The whole underground circle of the East China Sea was shaking, which caused people to panic. Even if Daniel was prepared in the morning, he could still hear the news, and he was still sweaty and afraid.

He sat on the sofa at home and took a few deep breaths before calming himself down.

"If I haven't listened to my elder brother, now I am afraid I have disappeared!"

Daniel knows how powerful this thunder operation is. How many bigwigs have even planted it, and the loss is extremely heavy!

The hot industries he lost were time bombs, and even Daniel didn't even think about it. It only took a long time to completely detonate.

"There are people dissatisfied with it?"

Daniel looked up, looked at standing in front of their own, the cynthiae look of shock men, "if it is not Big Brother, now you are finished!"

A group of people face slightly pale, there is naturally clear, this How valuable is the rest of the life.

"In the future, whoever dares to question Brother's decision again, don't blame me Daniel for not recognizing old feelings!"

"Yes!"

a group of people shouted in unison.

"In addition, starting from today, our people must not be contaminated with any unclean business, be a man, be upright, who dares to mess up, without the brother's hands, I personally

killed him!" Daniel's voice was clanging.

He knew what everyone was worried about and said directly: "I handed over the company to Emma's family, that is, they believed that they could take everyone and earn money to support their families."

"Don't you want people to stand up to it?"

"People are alive, there is something more important than survival, dignity!"

he said loudly, "Big Brother told me to give all of you dignity, but this is not just the big brother You even need to fight for it yourself, have you understood it!"

"

Understood !" Daniel took a deep breath as the crowd dispersed.

He felt more and more that Andrew was unfathomable!

How could he know this Thunder action? This action is said to be a great start. Is it possible that... Daniel did not dare to think about it, he only knew that he chose the right one, and he must follow Andrew firmly and live a dignified life!

...

these days, Andrew is the easiest.

Logan and Emma soon got on the right track and gradually took over the business of the new Lins, and even started to reform. They didn't want to live up to Andrew or all those who trusted them.

The two were busy and recently worked overtime almost every day until early in the morning before going back to rest.

Andrew stood at the door of the company. All fifty people chose to stay.

Although the blue noses were swollen one by one, the disappointment on the face was still obvious.

"You said, can make us stronger? How strong?" the

leader asked, staring at Andrew seriously.

"You can't imagine it being powerful,"

Andrew said lightly.

"Then I will stay!"

the leader of that said immediately.

He was not convinced, but he was not convinced.

"I will stay too!"

"I want to become stronger and challenge you again!"

"Lao Tzu refuses to accept, I must stay!"

Fifty people, all flesh and blood, all chose to stay, no one was willing to fall behind.

Andrew glanced around, but said indifferently: "It's not that you don't want to stay, I must."

"If you can't pass my training requirements, you have to get out of it, I said, I don't want garbage and waste, just now In terms of speaking, none of you can get into my eyes."

Andrew's words, like a needle, pierce everyone's heart without any politeness!

A group of people were dissatisfied with their faces, but they knew very clearly that Andrew was qualified to say such things.

"Daniel spent a lot of energy to train you, so I will give you a chance, but if you do not fight, not only do you want to get out, but Daniel will also get out!"